A happy fighter is a dangerous fighter

erikpalshammar

We'll see what happens.
@White
Reaction score
"A happy fighter is a dangerous fighter". Anybody who knows during which fight/event Mike Goldberg Said this? I think it was quiet recently. I also know Cael Sanderson said you should adopt The mindset of a mongoose fighting a cobra while fighting, playfully fighting the cobra.

i thought mike tyson said it?

maybe goldie was quoting him? in any event, i dont recall when/if golide said it.

Werdum is a happy fighter...
VvgXFkF.gif

I don't think Mark Hunt has been happy one day of his life...

Conor was happy when he could eat everything he wanted and forgot about his cardio. Just eat, no cardio training. He lost.

Unless you're a Diaz bro. Pissed off works well for them.

Depends on the fighter I guess. I'd rather go in hungry wanting to tear that dude up.

http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/a_happy_fighter_is_a_dangerous_fighter

a boxing adage that is frequently credited to heavyweight champion Mike Tyson. Tyson mentioned the advantages of being a “happy fighter” in several interviews.

Mike Tyson said in the documentary film Tyson (2008):

“There’s nothing like fighting when you’re young and you’re happy. There’s nothing more deadly or more proficient then a happy fighter. Everybody believes the mean, and the surly fighter, is the tough fighter but that’s not true. The guy who’s most relax and loves what he does, and is happy to be in there doing what he does.”

Back