What happens to Conor if he gets beat by Aldo in title rematch?

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think if Conor ever loses to Aldo then Conor will never be the same again. All of Conors notoriety and popularity is based upon beating the "terrible Brazillian fighter" who most like to hate on around here.So if he loses to Aldo then Conor will look even worse losing to a terrible fighter in Aldo. If Conor cannot repeat the performance then I think Conor will spiral down into the depths of irrelevance even quicker and more further than after Diaz put a beating on him.

Conor and his fans say that he will always beat Aldo in 13 seconds or less because Aldo is not a good fighter. It will be interesting to see if Conor can do that in the rematch. I don't think he can and Conor has backed himself into a corner in which there will be a huge fall and will never be the same in MMA for Conor ever again.

Would be disastrous for conor,as his victory over Aldo is the one thing he had,and its sort of taken away if thath appens

He will lose his title...

asYWmn6.gif

Conor and his fans say that he will always beat Aldo in 13 seconds or less because Aldo is not a good fighter

I have never seen anyone saying that Aldo is not a good fighter. He might be mentally weak for a dominant champ but he is a phenomenal fighter. In fact it is Conor haters, not fans, who are likely to say bs like that.

He'll train harder... no more touch butt bullshit:

200w.gif

He will fight Floyd and get 100 000 000$

Literally never seen someone say a rematch will end in 13 seconds or less. To the point, as has been said, Conor would be the ex-champ. Life goes on for all involved.

Can't take you seriously after you called Aldo a "terrible fighter"...

Conor haters are the only ones that I've seen post that Aldo wasn't ever that good, in their attempts to down-play Conor's win over him.

I have never seen anyone saying that Aldo is not a good fighter. He might be mentally weak for a dominant champ but he is a phenomenal fighter. In fact it is Conor haters, not fans, who are likely to say bs like that.

How is a 10 year undefeated multi-time defending champ "Mentally weak". You sound like a retard

Honestly if it happened, I think people would just post a shitload of this pic:

6JFvU6z0.png

Conor would move to LW to be another middle of the pack kind of fighter.

He'll sell PPVs no matter what
Maybe fight once a year against big names

He will become a journey man just like Joe Duffy.

Perhaps Conor won't touch is record in the rematch but I'm pretty sure that KO will come anyhow, but if José did pull it off somehow then Conor would do 155 on a permanent basis surely.

Back