One of the only (sort of) threats to Mighty Mouse is outside the UFC and won't be on TUF

Lucifer Alpha

The Catastrophe
Banned
Reaction score
Magomed Bibulatov

12-0 and powered by Kadyrov, I feel that he is the only one (aside from Justin Scoggins) who can give DJ a fight at 125 pounds. Unfortunately, due to Ramadan and being in the finals of the Akhmat GP, he won't be on TUF. Hopefully they sign him down the line.

His latest win over 16-1 Giovanni da Silva.

He did mention that after the tournament he wanted to Go to the UFC didn't he?

was unaware.

Cool. Would be a solid fighter in the UFC.

Really though, yeah, his chance against Johnson really isn't significantly higher than that of whoever will win the tournament, I'm sure.

Damn I figured Bibs would win the whole show, sucks to see he won't even be on it. Hopefully they sign him soon.

Nah, maybe a top 7 fighter in the UFC< but he wasn't that impressive at all in this fight, two flagrant fouls as well, (knee to a downed opponent and an eye gouge)

why? he's said he's happy where he is and is payed well as champion.

I don't know anything about 125 outside of the UFC. Glad to hear there's guys out there that just aren't signed yet. Hopefully UFC nabs as many as they can and brings some much needed depth and fresh blood to the division. With the proper promotion and handling of the division, DJ can be much more popular than he currently is.

These fucking -dov's and 'ov's and 'ed's are fucking mma gods

Bah, I was hoping for Bibulatov.

I hope Pantoja joins the cast otherwise I have little to zero interest in seeing Elliott and Camus (if they're on board), making quick work of the other 14 guys.

I'm sure when he does he come to the ufc, he'll only need 1 win anyway.

Back