Roy Nelson wants a title shot if he gets past Derrick Lewis.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Wanting a title shot:

"All I know is that Stipe gave me inspiration because if Stipe can be that UFC champion, and they actually gave him a title shot, then I'm like, ‘Ah, I do have a chance,'"

Fighting Stipe

"Miocic is a "point fighter" and he ran from him during their UFC 161 bout, just like he did against Werdum. "He did the point fighting with me too, He ran. You can actually see him, you know, like the people who are track stars. But I would love to fight Stipe again, especially now, because he's the champ, and with a full camp. I would love a full camp."

About Derrick Lewis

"The one thing about Derrick is that he reminds me of a bigger version of Fedor, like when he gets that ground-and-pound going he'll just beat you up, And then, the one thing is that he's calm, cool and collected when you take him down, and you know, he just muscles back up and puts the wrath on. The one thing I like is that he comes to fight. That's what makes him fan friendly.".

"Stipe has the belt, then Stipe," I just think the UFC owes it to me to give me a full camp to beat him up. But I'm not worried about that right now. All I care about is Derrick."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/2...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

And i want to win the lottery...Or participate in a wrestling session with miesha tate!I am fine with either.

Does Roy even have a single top 10 win? He KO's everyone outside of the top 10 but gets absolutely annihilated by any top 10 fighter.

Roys gonna roy . He shit talked most of the hw division. Said fighters need to bite on their mouth peices more and swing for the fences. Fighters evolved and not everyone is a brawler . How canyou shit talk people who are winning, beating you, and are also koing other people while "running".

I don't even remember their first fight at all.

Stipe a point fighter? Tell that to Mark Hunt and Werdum.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Both these guys are delusional lets see whos more delusional when they fight each other ,have a feeling Nelson should beat Lewis.

I don't even remember their first fight at all.
He gave Roy Nelson the worst beating of his life

Evidently Roy thinks he was point fighting, though. What a joke. Stipe pulverized him

Stipe a point fighter? Tell that to Mark Hunt and Werdum.

lol Roy probably thinks everyone he loses to is a "point fighter" that can't finish him

It's not for lack of trying, Roy

tumblr_meag08DrMc1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

BZ7oR6B.gif

giphy.gif

3.gif

He should give Stipe credit, because a "running away" KO is a tough move to pull off. Something tells me that roy considers any movement at all "running".
Then again, he'l lost 3 of his last 4, and if that gets Nick Diaz a title shot, why not Roy?

Roy didn't do too badly in the first round, but tired quickly and the rest was hard to watch.

Back