One year ago today - Andrei Arlovski vs Travis Browne (full video)

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
One of my favorite fights in recent memory

Arlovski's killer instinct in this fight was unreal. Just bitch slapping Travis all over the place with spinning back fists. I legit thought AA was fucked when he got fucking cracked by that punch that nearly made him do a 360 degree spin. Goes to show you his chin isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be on here sometimes. AA's right hand is absolutely fucking devastating.

This fight is also a nice reminder of how good Rogan and Goldberg can be sometimes. They might say their fair share of stupid shit but you won't know what you got till it's gone.

w5zcEnH.gif

Only seems like a couple months ago that fight happen.

1 fucking year? Are you kidding me?
Time goes by and here I am on sherdog...
Great fight, one of my all time best.

I watch this fight every time it's mentioned by someone. I can't not watch it.

I always thought Greg Jackson secretly thought to himself after the fight "haha! YES, thats what you get bitch for leaving Jackson's, who the fuck is Edmund?"

Only seems like a couple months ago that fight happen.
Yeah, same here. That was a year ago???

And as Kone said, this fight shows just how good Rogan and Goldie can be and to be fair, they are usually on this side of things, doing a good job.

Yeah, same here. That was a year ago???

And as Kone said, this fight shows just how good Rogan and Goldie can be and to be fair, they are usually on this side of things, doing a good job.

Speaking of Rogan and Goldie, this vid shows their reactions throughout the fight. Fucking hilarious lol

GvnsaOL.png

Seriously, somebody needs to take this gif and put a sword in Arlovski's right hand and a shield on his left, it would be so perfect.

Arlovski must have been so happy that he finally made a name for himself with this win. Nah, but for real, I was so fucking glad to see Arlovski win this shit like that. I've always been a big fan of Arlovski, I think basically everybody is, how can you not be a fan of Arlovski? I've never seen anybody hate on him before, he seems to be one of the most loved fighters on here, honestly.

People talk about Arlovski having a shitty chin, but I never see anybody actually hate on him. Other than that, to see Arlovski beat Browne, the one guy in MMA I truly do not like, was amazing for me. Any time Browne loses, I'm happy. Hopefully Cain gives him the worst beating ever, even worse than what he did to Bigfoot the first time and what he did to JDS in the 2nd and 3rd fights, that would be perfect. If Browne somehow wins, I'll be so fucking mad. Cain is truly so much better than Browne and if Browne wins, it's a damn fluke no matter what! NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Arlovski looked like a world beater that night. Great fight.

I, for one, don't think UFC would be the same without them two.

Yes, we would get used to it, eventually probably (almost) forget about them, but it just wouldn't be the same.

Also, 1 whole year!? :O

Back