Is this all from the same interview?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Is every MMA news site currently like this? Mmafighting.com is the only one i visit.

I understand that it's a slow news week, but damn.

OAQ8Wp9.jpg

Still, this idea of the boxer Floyd versus MMA’s Mystic Mac keeps up, perhaps just to further troll the most trollable people in sports (read: fight fans).

- Kenny Florian

Is every MMA news site currently like this? Mmafighting.com is the only one i visit.

I understand that it's a slow news week, but damn.

OAQ8Wp9.jpg

It's no news Sunday and the biggest star in men's MMA just had a high profile exclusive interview. Fish gotta swim, MMA site gotta get those clicks. If you want to blame anyone, blame MMA fans who click on these links, because all these sites are doing is catering to its user base.

Thanks for sharing all the trash you find.

200w.gif

When the website is run by a beta like Helwani then don't expect anything other than that.

BREAKING - CONOR MCGREGOR BREAKS WIND!

BREAKING - CONOR MCGREGOR OPENS UP A NEW FAST FOOD RESURANT

BREAKING - CONOR MCGREGOR IS CONOR MCGREGOR

Conor runs running.

It really is a slow day...

This situation is becoming annoying, really annoying. I don't understand how anybody can still be a fan of this guy anymore.

Almost all of them do it. And next week they'll print 3 more articles, again from this same interview. All the while pretending it's "news".

Yep. MMAfighting.com also does the same thing with the MMA hour: breaks up the show into individual stories through the week.

Back