Lil Nog vs Hendo II

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
This would have been a fight I would watch. Hendo got armbarred by Lil Nog once but that was 11 years ago.

Pairing Hendo with Lombard, in comparison, feels like the worse idea IMO. In any case, time is running out if this were to be done I guess.

Last edited:
This would have been a fight I would watch. Hendo got armbarred by Lil Nog two times but that was 14 and 11 years ago.

Pairing Hendo with Lombard, in comparison, feels like the worse idea IMO. In any case, time is running out if this were to be done I guess.

Uh, you are aware that Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira are two different people right?

EDIT:

Nice edit. Saved yourself from more people finding out that you didn't know Big Nog and Lil Nog were two different people apparently.

Last edited:
This would have been a fight I would watch. Hendo got armbarred by Lil Nog two times but that was 14 and 11 years ago.

Lol

Uh, you are aware that Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira are two different people right?

I am aware but I failed to read :D

In any case, making it a second time can't hurt either ;)

Either way that was long before they tried to feed a bus a carrot.

TRT less PED Henderson gets KTFO

Nah as a big fan of rag doll physics in video games I'd much rather see Hendo vs. DC 2 at LHW. The first one was hella fun to watch.

Either way that was long before they tried to feed a bus a carrot.

giphy.gif

Lil Nog would be a better match-up, but even he could probably KO Hendo in minutes these days.

At least Dan still has the H-bomb. He can end either of them just as easily as they can end him. After Lombard's last beating, his chin will probably be degraded. Hendo has a legit chance of putting him fully out.

Why not? I think Little Nogueira, as Brian Stann would say, has more left in the tank at this point, but Hendo still hits like a Mack truck. If Lombard doesn't murder him I say have Hendo take the fight.

Hendo vs Big Nog: 1-1
Hendo vs Little Nog: 0-1

Yeah I meant Little Nog as evidenced by the title, I just screwed up looking at the record.

Big Nog should have retired right after the Schaub win in 2011. Would have been the perfect way to go out.

meh, hendo should call it quits, he has enjoyed more than his fair share of wins thanks to TRT.

both nogs submitted him while he was given a gift split decision against big nog in very doubtfull ocnditions. which was later swiftly avenged in decisive manner.

It would be nice to have him fight without TRT the fighters he beat when he was on it.

Big Nog vs Hendo 2 is a thrilling battle. Lil Nog tooled Hendo shockingly easily, I still remember being shocked and also thinking Hendo was done. TRT bought him a decade.

Ppl forget how scary and great Lil Nog before the war with Shogoon+layoff and the injuries following that. Not many LHWs in history would beat that guy. he completely dominated hendo from pillar to post, wasn't even close. That and wand 1 were the only 2 times I've seen hendo flatout dominated in his prime. He performed better than his big bro against Hendo both times. He wasn't the same after 2005 but still great and top 10 lhw ever

Btw he would prolly knock Hendo out cold if they fought now

Man was just looking over hendos record. He fought carlos newton in 98 then big nog less than 2 years later, what a size difference!

EDIT:

Nice edit. Saved yourself from more people finding out that you didn't know Big Nog and Lil Nog were two different people apparently.

Didn't he get armbarred by both brothers?

Back