Bryan Barberena has been a beast in the UFC

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He’s winning the uphill battles, against opponents with a combined 42-1 record heading into his UFC fights.

And throws some slick elbows in the clinch.
He's fun to watch.

The prospect killer vs Alan Jouban would be a sick fight

I like brian, but the moment he put his filthy hands on "Super Sayan," Sage, "Rage," NORTHCUTT he made my shit list!

And as the greatest DAMN poster on this DAMN site I will not forget! He's got a great beard but he's a marked man.

I like brian, but the moment he put his filthy hands on "Super Sayan," Sage, "Rage," NORTHCUTT he made my shit list!

And as the greatest DAMN poster on this DAMN site I will not forget! He's got a great beard but he's a marked man.
Apparently he also made Danas shit list. This next fight is setting him up to get stomped and if he somehow does win I wouldn't be surprised if Dana pushes a button and drops Bryan into Reebok hell via a trap door.

in recent months youve identified yourself as 1 of the worst.
Its true, but may I recommend you put his dumb ass on ignore? He is an attention whore, he doesnt care how bad responses are as long as he gets them.

Its true, but may I recommend you put his dumb ass on ignore? He is an attention whore, he doesnt care how bad responses are as long as he gets them.

hmmm... maybe i should learn how.

my fear is always that some moron will start a once-in -a-million-shoop-DC" kinda thread, and because i have them on ignore i will miss the whole thing... sometimes the biggest idiots make the best threads (me n mah boys @ UFC) not often, but sometimes.

Should fight Jake Ellenberger or the loser out of Larkin/Masvidal.

Or even Matt Brown

ey-macarena.gif
Heeeeyyyy barberena

Apparently he also made Danas shit list. This next fight is setting him up to get stomped and if he somehow does win I wouldn't be surprised if Dana pushes a button and drops Bryan into Reebok hell via a trap door.

Dana will be like...

tumblr_kqlgl82WYx1qziyd9o1_500.png

and then send him off to the cage

Team Barberena for life. Dude's a beast. His fight against Warlley Alves was the best fight of that card IMO.

They'll probably throw him in with a beast like Ponzinibio.

Anybody know if he's staying at WW? He looks way undersized.

I appreciate any fighter that makes it on Dana's shit list.

in recent months youve identified yourself as 1 of the worst.
Watch it kid. GUERNICA is just he he only bends so much.

Now if we could please stay on topic:
Brian has earned his shot at stiffer competition and larger pay days. He's not a world beater and will collapse under his own weight. Seems like he's made uncle dana upset at his shenanigans as well. Won't be surprised if they put him in there with a monster.

#GUERNICA-#1

To me, him beating Warlley Alves was more surprising than Serra beating GSP, Jones beating Shogun, Dos Anjos beating Benson and Werdum beating Cain.

Unbelievable.

Back