Reebok did it again and again and again ...

hlehle

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
It's not the first time Reebok has made such a stupid mistake with the Polish emblem.
What kind of people work there ... ?

The buyer has received following answer for his complaint:

Good Evening xxx,
Thank you for your recent feedback regarding Reebok.com and our custom UFC fan gear. I am sorry to hear that your experience did not live up to your expectation and hope you will shop with Reebok again in the future. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department and you can be assured that your comments will be heard.

We strive to maintain consumer satisfaction and are dedicated to being the source for innovative performance products, programs, and inspiration that prepare fitness participants to achieve their personal best. Your feedback is vital to this process and we appreciate you taking the time to write to us.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-866-870-1743, from 8 AM-8 PM Eastern Time, Mon-Fri; 11AM -7 PM Eastern Time, Sat & Sun, and one of our Reebok Advisors will be happy to assist you further. Again, I am extremely apologetic that our product just didn't meet your expectations.

Thank you so much for your time and understanding. Have a super wonderful Sunday!
Kind Regards,
yyy

Is it that the bird's head is facing the wrong direction?

If you order Reebok mma gear at this point you deserve for it to be wrong.

Buy shit, get shit. What did he expect?

It's not the first time Reebok has made such a stupid mistake with the Polish emblem.

Good Evening xxx,
Thank you for your recent feedback regarding Reebok.com and our custom UFC fan gear. I am sorry to hear that your experience did not live up to your expectation and hope you will shop with Reebok again in the future. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department and you can be assured that your comments will be heard.

We strive to maintain consumer satisfaction and are dedicated to being the source for innovative performance products, programs, and inspiration that prepare fitness participants to achieve their personal best. Your feedback is vital to this process and we appreciate you taking the time to write to us.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-866-870-1743, from 8 AM-8 PM Eastern Time, Mon-Fri; 11AM -7 PM Eastern Time, Sat & Sun, and one of our Reebok Advisors will be happy to assist you further. Again, I am extremely apologetic that our product just didn't meet your expectations.

Thank you so much for your time and understanding. Have a super wonderful Sunday!
Kind Regards,
yyy

Wow.
Someone actually bought one?

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

This is the flag of Poland

Good Evening xxx,

Kind Regards,
yyy

They knew what they were doing they just didn't give a F.

What ? They forgot to colour the crown in? It's a travesty

Im not seeing a difference other than the birds head is turned the opposite direction. Is that really a big deal?

Im not seeing a difference other than the birds head is turned the opposite direction. Is that really a big deal?

Well yeah. It's like moons instead of stars, or green instead of red.

Flags look a certain way because they symbolise something, looking left means something different than looking right.

Back