Bet! Yes or no?

Shotcy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Couldn't take a screen shot of everything but it pays out $97.11.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160523-031024.png
    Screenshot_20160523-031024.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 121
What pays out??
You don't really expect we can read that do you??

Might as well. Its only a $15 loss.

I don't know man, Stephen Thompson is really hard to predict. That's the tough call..

Otherwise, seems like a reasonable bet

Not bad. However u are picking an undefeatrd fighter to get finished in a light weightclass so theres some risk there, however somewhat mitigated by their tendency to bang

YES. but bet everything you have on it. house, car, shit like that as well.

Mange mon pénis.

Edit: Rory will easily win. Next hype to be STOMPED. Another hype to kill. Always hyping bitches.

YES. but bet everything you have on it. house, car, shit like that as well.
Yes! Bet all of your bonds, savings, and liquid assets! Take out an insurance policy, and put that on the line as well!

And your dog TS. Your own dog.

Make sure to bet at least 100 times that and I would call it okay at best.

I'll never bet on mma. It's the most unpredictable sport in my opinion

Mange mon pénis.

Edit: Rory will easily win. Next hype to be STOMPED. Another hype to kill. Always hyping bitches.

Just fyi this french pepsi maywest eating toad just told u to eat his dick, not sure why as rory is clearly anglo and could give less than a fuck about quebec

It is possible for Garbrandt to get knocked out. Almeida has the power and the craft. But we'll see what happens.

Just fyi this french pepsi maywest eating toad just told u to eat his dick, not sure why as rory is clearly anglo and could give less than a fuck about quebec

It's not about what languge he speaks... it's just that I train next to him everyday so, yep, I like the dude.

Couldn't take a screen shot of everything but it pays out $97.11.
I'd bet that...
Worried most about almeida garbrant ... I can't pick a winner in that fight. But the odds are good so go for it

Yes! Bet all of your bonds, savings, and liquid assets! Take out an insurance policy, and put that on the line as well!

And your dog TS. Your own dog.
not the dog!!!!

R9ovCJh.jpg

Back