Wild Jose Aldo Promo

I'm with Frankie on this one and not even NIN or RATM will be able to change my mind.

I know all of those acronyms, but that's because I'm approaching middle age. I still rock the grunge look at times, but that's just because I'm too lazy to put any effort in some mornings.

I think Edgar is going to take the rematch and I think if the first fight was 10-15 rounds, he would have taken over that one too.

These acronyms are ok. I can do without DC and OSP and RDA. JCVD was the last straw for me.

I'm with Frankie on this one and not even NIN or RATM will be able to change my mind.

i know rank is an incredible fighter. he knows how to win. but man,I think Aldo will bring some fire.

I know all of those acronyms, but that's because I'm approaching middle age. I still rock the grunge look at times, but that's just because I'm too lazy to put any effort in some mornings.

I think Edgar is going to take the rematch and I think if the first fight was 10-15 rounds, he would have taken over that one too.

LOL me too, man. No shame in being grungy. It's cooler than hipster will ever be.

Fed will bet j-al this time while listening to aic

Edgar will win, he would have won last time if the fight was 7 rounds..

The way he dropped Cub and Chad... I think Aldo's new chin is next

Not a fan of NIN but RATM are the shit and so is Jose. WAR ALDO!!!!

I mean, no he wouldn't have. He lost 4 rounds, even if he won rounds 6 and 7, he'd still lose a decision. That's even assuming he wins both. These posts are dumb.

Did he drop Swanson? I remember him taking Swanson down and grinding on him until he broke. The Mendes fight, i feel like, was an anomaly. Mendes, in his entire life, didn't expect Mendes to stand in the pocket and throw a left hook. I don't think Edgar has magically developed enormous power, and unless Aldo has gotten older, slower, and has a glass jaw overnight, then i can't see Edgar doing a whole lot better.

Cool video, but Edgar is my second favourite fighter ever, so I gotta go with him. I will admit that this fight scares the fuck out of me, though.

I mean, no he wouldn't have. He lost 4 rounds, even if he won rounds 6 and 7, he'd still lose a decision. That's even assuming he wins both. These posts are dumb.

Did he drop Swanson? I remember him taking Swanson down and grinding on him until he broke. The Mendes fight, i feel like, was an anomaly. Mendes, in his entire life, didn't expect Mendes to stand in the pocket and throw a left hook. I don't think Edgar has magically developed enormous power, and unless Aldo has gotten older, slower, and has a glass jaw overnight, then i can't see Edgar doing a whole lot better.

What fight did u watch?

He won rounds 4 and 5? and 3 was close. He was turning it on late, like always.

He took Cub down and destroyed him with GnP. I think he's going to beat Aldo decisively this time, but we'll see

If...if...if... if this was a different fight with different rules it may have turned out differently...

Yeah ok. Stop being so butthurt.

In a 7 round fight Jose wins 4 rounds to 3 or 5-2.

In a 10 round fight Aldo takes off rounds 6-9 to catch his breath and then knees Frankies head back to Jerzey after he spams his 98th takedown.

In a 15 round fight Frankie loses after blowing out both ACL's and tearing both rotator cuffs from bouncing around and swinging at the air. When the fight is called and Aldo is announced as the winner Frankie has his cornermen throw his baseball cap for him and make him "stomp" around the ring ala Weekend At Bernies.

Cool video, but Edgar is my second favourite fighter ever, so I gotta go with him. I will admit that this fight scares the fuck out of me, though.

Aldo is in my top 5 and this fight worries me as well lol.

If...if...if... if this was a different fight with different rules it may have turned out differently...

Yeah ok. Stop being so butthurt.

In a 7 round fight Jose wins 4 rounds to 3 or 5-2.

In a 10 round fight Aldo takes off rounds 6-9 to catch his breath and then knees Frankies head back to Jerzey after he spams his 98th takedown.

In a 15 round fight Frankie loses after blowing out both ACL's and tearing both rotator cuffs from bouncing around and swinging at the air. When the fight is called and Aldo is announced as the winner Frankie has his cornermen throw his baseball cap for him and make him "stomp" around the ring ala Weekend At Bernies.

LOL, dude I watched the fight I thought Jose won 48-47, I thought round 3 was close (As most people did)

I was making a point that Edgar got started late, and didn't come on strong until round 3 onwards... If that fight had gone longer, I think Edgar ultimately would have won, I'm not making an excuse, he lost.

I believe Edgar will due better in a rematch, he's been more aggressive earlier in his fights recently, in stead of getting his ass beat and then coming back late.

Damn.

LOL me too, man. No shame in being grungy. It's cooler than hipster will ever be.

Honest question. Is Radiohead considered a Hipster band?

I got Edgar, should be a good fight though. I think it will be quite close like their first fight

Back