Why are Brazilians getting gimmie fights in the UFC 198 main card?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shogun, Silva and Cyborg will steamroll their opponents, Jacare and Werdum will sub Belfort and Miocic with ease... Only Matt Brown will be tough!

(its all sarcasm, guys, just a little trolling for fun :p)

Last edited:
Bookmarking to read whoever bumps

Holy shit where do i start?

Shogun is no lock against corey.

At any time uriah hall could snap out of it and ko silva

Il give you cyborg

Werdum has a tough test with stipe

And both jacare and vitor are brazillian.

You are so far off its insane.

Most likely scenario is that both Shogun and Anderson lose. A slight chance of losing horribly too.
I say that as a nuthugger.
Cyborg is getting a pretty decent match-up all things considered.
Belfort is brazilian bro, just saying.
Werdum vs Miocic is really intriguing.
No idea what are you crying about.

Why are you on the internet when you are clearly retarded?

Shogun is actually an underdog I'm pretty sure I heard anderson is as well and as far as Belfort I think he can put anyone away...in the first 2 mins who else were they going to give Jacare ? And ya you're right about stipe and brown vs Maia will be such a great fight but really a coin toss because they're both so strong at their. .strengths

anderson wins but shogun does not (sadly)

Shogun, Silva and Cyborg will steamroll their opponents, Jacare and Werdum will sub Belfort and Miocic with ease... Only Matt Brown will be tough!
No "gimme" fights amongst any of those.

They get so many because they lose about half of them. Working as intended.

That's what they usually say about us, yeah

Oh, c'mon, mate.

1) Leslie Smith was the one who didn't turn down the fight against Cyborg - who, by the way, is dealing with a rough weight cut, so it won't be easy anyway.

2) Miocic is tough as fuck and his striking is very dangerous to Werdum.

3) Uriah Hall is never a "gimmie fight" and not only that, we've all seen Anderson's latest performances.

4) Belfort is Brazilian as well, so there you go...

P.S. I guess you're trolling anyway, so fuck it. LOL.

anderson wins but shogun does not (sadly)

I can understand why you think that, but I'll be there and my heart will be rooting for the exact opposite of what you've just said. LOL.

Lol what? You lost me there.
Fighting someone that can strike and has toughness, range and a chin is a lot better than feeding her a tiny grappler with no hope at all.
I think Cyborg wins easily but it will look like a fight instead of a murder for once.

The only gimme fight is Cyborg fighting a 125 pound journeyman. But that's the story of her career.

Shogun is losing.

Anderson got dropped by Bisping, so the air from Urijah's missed kick will probably knock him down.

Werdum/Miocic is pretty even.

Vitor/Jacare is interesting.

Maia is probably going to grapplefuck Brown.

You know the drill. Show us your parlay betting slips, let's see how much you actually laid down on these 'gimme fights'.

Vitor belfor the brazilian with the gimmie fight

None of those are gimmie fights.....Fuck. You'd think MMA fans would learn by now.

Back