Conor McGregor: Frankie went 0-2 at LW then fought for FW title and got the head slapped off him

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"Frankie has a little bit of desperation about him or something. He went 0-2 at LW, got the chance to fight for the FW title and got the head slapped off him and now he's running around begging. It has a stink of desperation off of it"

Frankie actually won a ton of fights at LW and defended the title twice and could have been more with some controversial decisions thrown in.

How satisfying would it be for Frankie if Conor gets KO'd by Nate in the rematch and then gets finished by Frankie with GNP in his next fight?

Will the same thing that Conor bashed Frankie for end up happening to him?

Last edited:
They are both desperate right now, but Frankie has achieved more with less, and would probably beat Conor if they fought right now.

Its trash talk. Its fun. Dont take everything so seriously.

I think Conor beats Frankie at 155 but the drain on him coming to 145 will make him gas and Frankie will make him pay for it

Frankie would more than likely finish Conor within 3 rounds. Hes a much more dangerous fighter at FW and Conor's ground game is laughable

it would be great but the nate rematch will not happen

conor ducked it and he´ll keep ducking it

I don't think Edgar beats Aldo.

RDA would have fucking smashed him lol so bad.

Agreed, in all seriousness, can you imagine how badly RDA would have beat him? Now that Conny is afraid of dying in there, he will never sign to fight him again.

You guys are still acting as if what Conor says has merit or is realistic? Top level kek.

You made the same thread with a different title earlier today. What's the matter TS not enough people agreed with you then?

The best part of that press conference was Conor vowing to beat RDA in the name of Brazil, then saying "Viva la Brazil."

Then RDA says "first off, this guy is speaking Spanish. In Brazil we speak Portugese."

top lel

I don't think Frankie was the one who got slapped...

5gMB9Xd.gif

Frankie got robbed in his last LW fight

Conor VS Frankie at Middleweight i'm guessing? Pardon me, dont really know how these things work anymore.

Back