(video) Fellow Irish Man Neil Seery on Conor McGregor situation with the UFC 'both sides lose'

Seery is a great guy, stalwart of the domestic scene, real underdog, handling a full time job alongside training and competing, about to go into the toughest fight of his career, could tell you a ton of fascinating stories.... Could probably be one of the most interesting interviews you could ever do, guy just full of enthusiasm for MMA..

And you ask him about fucking McGregor...

FFS...

Seery is a great guy, great history in the domestic sport, real underdog, handling a full time job alongside training and competing, about to go into the toughest fight of his career, could tell you a ton of fascinating stories....

FFS...

MMA crazy is more or less a startup. They need the exposure, and the best way to get exposure is through popcorn. Fish gotta swim etc. etc.

MMA crazy is more or less a startup. They need the exposure, and the best way to get exposure is through popcorn. Fish gotta swim etc. etc.

Exposure v Reputation

Seery is a great guy, stalwart of the domestic scene, real underdog, handling a full time job alongside training and competing, about to go into the toughest fight of his career, could tell you a ton of fascinating stories.... Could probably be one of the most interesting interviews you could ever do, guy just full of enthusiasm for MMA..

FFS...

I was thinking the same thing... Neil Seery is the man and that must have really pissed him off.

FFS...
Seery is a tough bastard.
His fights are smashers.
Surviving a round against him deserves some sort of award.

I was thinking the same thing... Neil Seery is the man and that must have really pissed him off.

Hes a Liverpool fan.. not too much will have pissed him off today :D

I actually enjoy their coverage of European MMA events, they get a lot of interviews and are well produced. But no doubt they will bump this thread for the next month with blatant "Oh that's an interesting point" type posts three weeks after anyone posted in the interview video thread. So that puts me off them a bit. Otherwise, good job MMA Crazy.

SevereMMA also did an interview with Seery which I found very interesting. He gives out some good advice to young fighters to not throw all their eggs in the one basket and go out and get a job while you're climbing the ranks, hanging around the gym all day is unnecessary and a waste of time especially if you're unemployed and broke and signing on welfare. The interview is below, and I'm not affiliated with Severe MMA.

Way to make a stand!
Hope he gets blackballed from MMA for this

Back