Rowdy Ronda Rousey in good spirits as she records the audio version of her book.

It's hard to record an audiobook from behind a pillow.

I can sense the anger from her

Coming soon to the $1 bins at Bargain Village...

I think I will be giving this book a miss. I would be interested in a Holly Holm bio though.

urgh is there anything at all to like about her?

I find her as pleasant as sand into my underwears.

I wanted to pour acid in my eyes and ears while watching that. Her and Travis are perfect for each other.

Would be better if they got Morgan Freeman to narrate it, or maybe Big Arnie, inject some fucking life into it, Ronda is a little too ommagawdiwaslike...donnevengotherebitchokaaay.

Either of those two talking about winning Olympic bronze in women's judo would send sales through the roof.

urgh is there anything at all to like about her?

Only this moment in history.
rousey-ko.gif

I pictured her sitting there at a table with an old school cassette recorder. In her Pokemon pajama pants and an undertaker t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. Eating a big ass sandwich she got at the gas station, drinking gallon sized cup of Mt. Dew.

Any man that buys this book. Whether it be an audio book or hardcover. You need to shoot yourself.

Doesn't she mumble though?

Fuck that.

Exactly. I can barely understand her when she talks and she is about to record an audio book?!? Dafuq? For who?

If you buy any shit this woman puts out. You are nothing more than a hay seed. Can you imagine listening to this audio book ?

I like to listen to them as I go to sleep. But actually hearing her voice piped into my head at bedtime is incomprehensible.

I imagine the book will be nothing but a pity piece. My dad killed himself. My mom got me into judo. I wasn't as good as her. I won an Olympic bronze medal. But I was better than the soccer mom's that were/are the foundation of WMMA. So I turned into a delusional crazy woman.

Best ever... I'll beat my whole division, with one arm. And I'll also kick this guy's ass, and that guy's ass too.

Fuck no. May as well ask me if I'm interested in Faye Resnick's book. Trash is trash. Especially when it's written by trash.

Just fuck off Ronda.

Fuck Honda. Fuck her book. Fuck her movies. And fuck you too

Back