belfort vs jacare

either belfort kills him in the first by ko or jacare subs him after vitor fades. (possibly after a vitor blitz like he did against the chris that gassed him out)

Jacare chin looked fine against Romero. If Belfort is able to finish him, then shit

Vitor should be quite the underdog. He's gonna make me some money.

either belfort kills him in the first by ko or jacare subs him after vitor fades. (possibly after a vitor blitz like he did against the chris that gassed him out)
couldn't have said this better.

10x

Bad Haircut TRT Vitor was the GOAT, but current vitor gets subbed inside 2 rounds

Not sure. You can never downplay the danger of the Vitor blitz, but Jacare is pretty durable. Good fight and enjoy both fighters, but will be rooting for Jacare.

I don't think Belfort is gonna flurry Jacare, I think it will be like his second fight with Hendo, both are gonna be a little tentative at first and then pow another head kick ko for Vitor.

--^ True since the 90's.

Souza survives the first, wears Belfort out, and submits him in the second or third round.

What's funny is you could say the same thing before every single one of his fights over the last 20 years. Vitor by early blitz or opponent takes advantage after Vitor fades.

Gotta love Vitor. Some things just never change. :)

Jacare round 2 Sub or (T)KO via ground and pound.

Jacare will dominate

I don't know, maybe it's bcs i'm fan of him, but among the legend-veteran (Henderson/Shogun/Wanderlei etc..), Vitor is the only one that in my opinion has still chances to get the belt again. ..Even TRT-less

WAR Vitor

What's funny is you could say the same thing before every single one of his fights over the last 20 years. Vitor by early blitz or opponent takes advantage after Vitor fades.

Gotta love Vitor. Some things just never change. :)

Love the consistency.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back