Ronda Rousey Congratulates Holly Holm on Victory

Hans Gruber

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Last edited:
Didn't she hate on PVZ for congratulating Holly?

Not gonna lie, that last line made me chuckle.

I can't believe she congratulated Holly!!! That's complete bullshit!! She should be mad at herself!

Ronda is done. She'll never get back where she was.

0.jpg

Didn't she hate on PVZ for congratulating Holly?

No she confronted PVZ about being "fairweather" and kissing her ass but as soon as she lost she started kissing Holly's ass. Ronda doesn't like fake people apparently.

What's next? Staring at herself in the mirror screaming "fuck you, you fairweathered bitch!"?

No she confronted PVZ about being "fairweather" and kissing her ass but as soon as she lost she started kissing Holly's ass. Ronda doesn't like fake people apparently.

I'm a fan of Ronda but lets be serious for a bit. She's clearly having issues with all this shit going on around her. They told PVZ to stay away from Ronda and specifically don't ask for a picture with her - what does that tell you?

Sorry, I'm overworked and too drunk

You at Juanita's bro?

She prides herself on being "Real" no matter what. Which is why she was so proud of herself for refusing to shake Tates hand after their fight. This shows that she is probably more fake than most fighters. She puts up a facade of of being real but she is really a snake in the grass like TJ Dillashaw.

So, it's not possible that PvZ was happy for Holly and still a fan of Ronda?

Serious mental problems. What a hypocrite.

prob hates herself and eats 3 Big Macs a day

Back