Will this fight be the one that convinces Struve to retire?

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Struve is about to be brutally (T)KOed in front of a home crowd. He has lost 3 of his last 4, 2 by KO, and has been KOed 5 times in the UFC. He is still young for an HW but has already had 34 fights.

2ykxudy_jpg.gif

StruveNelson.gif

10001845.gif

markhuntko.gif

Alistair%2BOvereem%2BPounds%2BStefan%2BStruve%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

He doesn't have the coordination to fight in the UFC, he got dominated by Rosholt, who was recently cut, he has got KTFO repeatedly, he has a heart defect and he is about to be humiliated in co main event in his home country. Bigfoot retired Palelei and helped Fyodor on his way. This could be the fight that convinces Struve to call it a day.

lol

Struve is going to make Bigfoot look silly

I can't see the loser getting cut after this fight. Both aren't doing the best but they are both exciting HW's that the division sorely needs. Although Stefan did have that boring fight with Jared and didn't even do a whole lot in that fight so maybe he will be cut if he loses this one. I hope not.

Struve is the future of the division. He isnt even 30 yet!

Struve beats Bigfoot. Saying Struve doesn't have the coordination to beat someone like Bigfoot is ridiculous considering how un-athletic Bigfoot seems to be.

Bigfoot looked really bad in his last fight. I think he isn't the same without TRT even though he's one of the few guys who actually needed it.

Alistair%2BOvereem%2BPounds%2BStefan%2BStruve%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

I know I shouldn't be laughing but what the fuck

I think Struve is more durable than Bigfoot at this point.

I hope he sticks on forever.
His KOs are fun to watch.

Struve waz sick & tried to keep fighting while going through it. I don't see him going anywhere.

He'z young & once he findz his Mojo, he'll be a force to reckon with.

Struve got dominated by Rosholt? Which fight were you watching?

Such a shame,

Years ago on here I said he'd either end up HW champion or in a wheelchair....several years later, its unfortunately looking likely to be the wheelchair.

Well, even in a wheelchair he'll make it into the top 10 in the UFC HW division.

I think your selling Struve a little short.

Bigfoot has also looked, really, really bad recently.

I honestly don't think either will be cut

if he gets knocked out then yes its all over for him, he needs to quit MMA. he has been battered badly many times, even the times he was not knocked out, he still took a beating. He has a heart problem too and needs surgery, its not fixed.

As confident as you may be TS, Vegas has Struve as a two to one favorite and I trust them a bit more.

Also there's been a lot of rumblings that Struve has looked great training at blackzilians, and they may be able to give him the killer instinct that he has always lacked.

Back