Diego is the last one

Pierced7681

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
image.jpg

With Swick retiring after 189, Diego is the last tuf 1 fighter still actively fighting in the UFC.

Pretty impressive accomplishment all things considered.

Indeed. Controversial decisions aside, Diego's always been a warrior and he deserves all the respect in the world.

With all the events I've been to, I've actually only seen Diego fight once live strangely enough (at Rampage vs Rashad). Guess they don't usually book him for the Vegas or So Cal cards.

Will probably see him at 200. The guy always brings it...him and Lauzon should be a good fight.

Incredible. Especially considering the wars he's been in. All robberies aside, hespect.

Indeed. Controversial decisions aside, Diego's always been a warrior and he deserves all the respect in the world.

Yes people like to shit on him because he gets awarded bs decisions like Leonard garcia, but it's not his fault judges don't know how to judge mma. He's a warrior who comes to fight every time.

Diego might not be the best fighter out there, but he is THE Ultimate Fighter, imo.

His style fits the description, and he is literally the first Ultimate Fighter winner.

Dana: "Do you want to be a fucking fighter?!?!?!?"

- YES!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

If only Diego was there during the speech.

Soulless bastards....

Diego may not be the best fighter out there, but he is THE Ultimate Fighter, imo.

Dana: "Do you want to be a fucking fighter?!?!?!?"

- YES!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

If only Diego was there during the speech.

Soulless bastards....

Epic. Should actually change his nickname to "the ultimate fighter" lol

Crazy how long its been since TUF1....Thats what got me in to MMA. I remember back then on sherdog "TUF noob" was the most common insult. Now us "tuf noobs" have been MMA fans for over a decade.

View attachment 95997

With Swick retiring after 189, Diego is the last tuf 1 fighter still actively fighting in the UFC.

Pretty impressive accomplishment all things considered.
not too surprising when you realise that Diego was much younger than the rest of the cast

Mike Chiesa is Sanchez' road back to relevance, somebody with worse striking than Diego and Diego can dictate where the fight takes place. Sanchez should be a future HoFer regardless.

I always liked Diego, great personality and always comes to put on a show. Its amazing that hes still around considering that the sport has all but left him behind

Mike Chiesa is Sanchez' road back to relevance, somebody with worse striking than Diego and Diego can dictate where the fight takes place. Sanchez should be a future HoFer regardless.

He is in UFC Hall of Fame right now

/r/mma shits on Diego all the time. Fuck them.

I wouldn't count on that. Chiesa is an abnormally large LW with a heavy ground game, I don't see that as a winnable fight for Diego

Been around since TUF1? That cute, really cute.

vitor+2.png

I wouldn't count on that. Chiesa is an abnormally large LW with a heavy ground game, I don't see that as a winnable fight for Diego

Ya if you look at how Hathaway handled Diego, I see a bad night coming up for him against chiesa.

Back