Jones will make DC cry... AGAIN

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly can't gel if some of you are trolling or are actually that stupid to think that DC has any chance in this rematch. On top of Jones being mentally superior to DC, he's younger, bigger, stronger and blacker. Jones showed in the first fight he can take him down when he really wants to.

He bullied him against the cage where DC usually shines. He out struck him and made him fight his kind of fight. Now DC is coming off a long layoff, he's already mentally broken. This fight will not be close, jones will slap the titties off of DC.

I will fight kit bet ANYONE who is picking DC.

Especially with his new style of hit and run....

If DC would have fought the same Jones OSP fought, I'm not sure what would have happened.

Blacker? For real dude? Fuck does it matter what their complexions are?

How bold of you TS. Picking the guy who won last time and who the majority thinks will win again anyways.

Yeah Jones is really gonna 'smoke him' this time around...

Yeah... And?

Tell us something we don't know. :rolleyes:
This thread isn't for you and everyone who knows the obvious. It's for the delusional DC huggers, I want one of them to accept my bet.

He will Make him cry.......... tears of joy. Because DC gon woop dat ass.

DC is blacker.

Nothing that jones does seem stereotypical black.

DC has a lot of stereotypical black things going for him.

And if Jones fought the DC who was commentate?
Who knows. What if the injury wasn't so bad after all and DC was just too paranoid? DC definitely would have pressured Jones a lot more than OSP did.

The darker the skin, the more extra muscles they have in their legs.... So I hear.
You ever notice black guys are ripped from birth?

I honestly can't gel if some of you are trolling or are actually that stupid to think that DC has any chance in this rematch. On top of Jones being mentally superior to DC, he's younger, bigger, stronger and blacker. Jones showed in the first fight he can take him down when he really wants to.

He bullied him against the cage where DC usually shines. He out struck him and made him fight his kind of fight. Now DC is coming off a long layoff, he's already mentally broken. This fight will not be close, jones will slap the titties off of DC.

I will fight kit bet ANYONE who is picking DC.
Blacker? Fight kit bet? lmao!

Back