(video) Antonio 'Bigfoot Silva' on Stefan Struve “He has some mistakes in his game”

Good fight

I know Bigfoot has a bad chin and the weight cut pretty much kills him, but he should be able to KO Struve within a few minutes

Struve hasn't improved probably since he first entered a gym

Good fight

I know Bigfoot has a bad chin and the weight cut pretty much kills him, but he should be able to KO Struve within a few minutes

Struve hasn't improved probably since he first entered a gym

Struve is a finisher though and Bigfoot doesn't pull the trigger anymore.

Bigfoot is a totally different fighter since TRT was banned and he had surgery to get a tumor from his pituitary gland removed.

If Bigfoot stands right in front of Struve and never throws anything (like he has in recent fights) I could see Bigfoot losing again.

Bigfoot is a totally different fighter since TRT was banned and he had surgery to get a tumor from his pituitary gland removed.

If Bigfoot stands right in front of Struve and never throws anything (like he has in recent fights) I could see Bigfoot losing again.

1 2 from Bigfoot and Struve falls down

Even if bigot stands in front of him, I think Struve is that stupid to move right into a shot from Bigfoot

He won't use his reach
And he'll try and trade with Bigfoot
Even though Bigfoot isn't t he fastest
He'll clip him

I don't know

I just see the fight so clearly

Struve isn't winning this

Dam Bigfoot looking good with that beard, (he needs that extra protection lol), but for real I think he has a good chance, Struve isn't exactly known for his KO power and I think there grappling will be close to the same.
War Bigfoot

I think Bigfoot drops him, mounts him and GNPs him out....and I'm rooting for Skyscraper.

Only big hitters put Bigfoot away and Struve isn't one.

Holy crap, the hipster Bigfoot meme is real now.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 5
The beard is the best part of that video by far.

Back