Bigfoot has his Mojo back (Antonio Pezao Silva War Wagon)

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not that long ago Bigfoot was within arm's reach of the belt. Unfortunately his career has taken a bit of a downturn since then, due in large part to medical problems, but this is a fight he can and will win in emphatic fashion. He is still 19-8 with 17 finishes and this is a good opportunity for him to start turning thrings around with a convincing win.

Note: Bigfoot TKOed his last Dutch opponent and has won 100% of his fights in Europe

I don't know if the weighin has happened yet and if it has I haven't seen it but I have no doubt that Struve will look shook as hell by Pezao's dominating swag.

Bigfoot 2.0 = Hipster Bigfoot = win

That beard will work as his chin protector. Struve has no chance.

TRT Bigfoot was a beast. He & Hunto put on one of the most savage, just-bleed wars in MMA history.

Pencil arms, china-chin, non-TRT bigfoot...Not so much unfortunately.

I'm a big fan of the guy.. I hope he's found a way to circumvent USADA.
I miss the monster.

Phil Jackson only looks older because of hair color

He just needs to change the way he fights. Just avoid stand up and make use of that insane GNP that he has.

He just needs to change the way he fights. Just avoid stand up and make use of that insane GNP that he has.

Bigfoot will charge Struve up against the cage, take him down and GnP him brutally.

Not that he can't knock him out in the centre of the cage too.

still got a feelling he win this...

Correct me if im wrong but since no trt, big foot has looked like he doesn't belong in ufc..

Bigfoot without TRT is like GSP without tight shorts

64640674.jpg

BigFoot will get dropped 45 seconds into the fight......BTW this will be his his retirement fight BigFoot fans!

Automatic fan of Big foot after his fight with Overeem, dude always goes with his heart and give everything and even in his losses he gets finished brutally and spectaculay, he is the do or die kind of fighters, I hope he can pull a great performance and put Struve out.

I know he is not the same beast he used to be but I hope he can get a couple of nice wins and finishes before retiring.

War big foot!

War big sexy

I mean Sexy foot

I mean big....

...uhhhh... nevermind...

He is like Dan Blizerian, looks way better with a beard.

I like Bigfoot, but when did he become P4P the ugliest hipster in the world?.

Within arms reach of the belt? Unfortunately it was cain arm

Back