Sherdog should hire some forum members for its web articles.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I was reading this article on shredog about Heavyweights are not synonymous to big draw ( source: http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Opinion-Debunking-the-Myth-of-Heavyweight-Exceptionalism-104489).
After reading a while I actually lost myself through halfway. it seemed a jumble incoherent collective rant.

Then i remembered that I have encountered similar kind of threads on Forum with much more detail, with more insightful thought which wasn't only a collective rant. I never lost my interest in half the way of such threads. I realized some of the forum posters have better word mastery or should I say transparent writing & analyzing skill then Sherdog has to offer.

My question is why guys like @zec1234 have never been offered for this kind of jobs at least in part time basis.? Would love to see them on sherdog front page even more. At least at the time when they are offering more quality than anything the News section has.

Last edited:
I only come on Sherdog for the Forums, I get my MMA news from the Forum Posters.

They offered me reebok money. I said no. Going to hold out for the mod offer. Think they're trying to make me sweat.

So I was reading this article on shredog about Heavyweights are not synonymous to big draw ( source: http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Opinion-Debunking-the-Myth-of-Heavyweight-Exceptionalism-104489).
After reading a while I actually lost myself though halfway. it seemed a jumble incoherent collective rant.

Then i remembered that I have encountered similar kind of threads on Forum with much more detail, with more insightful thought which wasn't only a collective rant. I never lost my interest in half the way of such threads. I realized some of the forum posters have better word mastery or should I say transparent writing & analyzing skill then Sherdog has to offer.

My question is why guys like @zec1234 have never been offered for this kind of jobs at least in part time basis.? Would love to see them on sherdog front page even more. At least at the time when they are offering more quality than anything the News section has.

Editors and publishers don't usually scout out writers and freelancers. Freelancers/Writer's should pitch to the publication and if their pitch sounds good, maybe they can write.

I'm a freelance writer and that's what I do.

I can see it now

"(name of fighter) is now 1-0 inside the octagon. Future GOAT?"

"(name of fighter) loses. Overrated can-crusher?"

TS

instead of bitching about the greatness of your other SD acount, go and build your own website like a grown up man

It´s just as leaving mommy´s home, you know?

you should also try that

TS

instead of bitching about the greatness of your other SD acount, go and build your own website like a grown up man

It´s just as leaving mommy´s home, you know?

you should also try that
See? Sherdog's writers do have forum accounts.

I have maybe read 10 news stories on the frontpage of this site since 98 lol. Its better just reading the forums

See? Sherdog's writers do have forum accounts.
yes, but not the case

only giving some reasonable advice to a young clueless boy who wants to have a future as a commentator (nutthugging fedor in both his accounts - seems a very professional MMA commentaror BTW!!!!!!)

yes, but not the case

only giving some reasonable advice to a young clueless boy who wants to have a future as a commentator (nutthugging fedor in both his accounts - seems a very professional MMA commentaror BTW!!!!!!)
Put that energy into your next Sherdog column.

hell no. leave us lunatics in the asylum...

They cannot possibly be worse than Breen.

Put that energy into your next Sherdog column.
if i had the chance i would write some controversial shit

don´t cry baby.... 3 accounts to support this BS thread?

how about therapy?

After reading a while I actually lost myself though halfway. it seemed a jumble incoherent collective rant.

Not a good idea...every other article would be about leaving God out of MMA.

Usually the articles are decent. Some of the recent Conor op-eds were trash though.

if i had the chance i would write some controversial shit

don´t cry baby.... 3 accounts to support this BS thread?

how about therapy?
Interesting. We'll get to see if Sherdog writer accounts get banned.

lol

your thread just got wastelanded
I didn't start the thread genius. I will alert the mods though that there's a flame-crazy troll in the thread though. Please give me as much evidence as possible.

I didn't start the thread genius. I will alert the mods though that there's a flame-crazy troll in the thread though. Please give me as much evidence as possible.
so
you didn´t leave mommy´s basement as I recommended?

if you keep asking other help to attack grown ups you´ll never grow up yourself

I´m abandoning the wasteland now.... stop crying and man up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back