Fun facts about Arlovski/Overeem

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Arlovski KO'd: Rothwell, Nelson, Bigfoot and TKO'd Browne
Very familiar names since Overeem fought them too, and lost all these fights by KO/TKO (besides Nelson fight BUT he got knocked down in that one)

Also: Arlovski beat Werdum, Overeem is 1-1 with Werdum and Arlovski was KO'd by Kharitonov, Overeem is 1-1 with Kharitonov

On paper Arlovski should win this fight, imo.

You only forget to mention AO has a paper chin.
AA also, but his paper is wet!

Alistar by KO in 1-st ;)
Yeah, facts are funny though

Overeem has been in Arlovski's camp for a while and picked him not because he was impressed I guess.

Overeem has been in Arlovski's camp for a while and picked him not because he was impressed I guess.
they barely ever trained together. UFC wanted Reem to headline Rotterdam event and there was nobody else avaliable, Reem just agreed to fight him

Fun facts indeed. On paper. But paper doesn't mean much.

Arlovski somehow survived Rumble for 5 rounds
he's "elusive".
But Arlovski was almost KO'd by a complete Zombie Browne.
Was only not finished because Browne couldn't even stand, and fell down on his own.

if they both come to fight, Overeem should have this one. If the arlovski with solid, crisp boxing shows up (like he did for the Fedor fight up until his lights got turned off) he has a chance. My guess, -250 Overeem.

Overeem is better than Arlovski at everything except hand speed.

The fight will be interesting because it's like sudden death. First guy to make physical contact with the other guy's chin scores a KTFO.

Overeem also got KO'd by Bobby Hoffman, Hoffman KO'd Rico Rodriguez, Rico TKO'd Randy Couture, who lost in under a minute to Overeem's brother (oddly also called Overeem), who lost twice to Big Nog, who curiously never fought Alistair or Andrei, but did beat Kanehara, who lost to Overeem, and also Riki Fukuda, who lost to Nick Ring
J_D2zW.gif

Fun Fact , no way this goes 3-5 rounds or w/e its set up for , now that I said that it will be a 5 round rockem sockem robots for 5 rounds lol .

Arlovski KO'd: Rothwell, Nelson, Bigfoot and TKO'd Browne
Very familiar names since Overeem fought them too, and lost all these fights by KO/TKO (besides Nelson fight BUT he got knocked down in that one)

Also: Arlovski beat Werdum, Overeem is 1-1 with Werdum and Arlovski was KO'd by Kharitonov, Overeem is 1-1 with Kharitonov

On paper Arlovski should win this fight, imo.

TRT Bigfoot also beat Arlovski but was squashed in the rematch. You forgot to mention this

Back