Rory McDonald vs Nick Diaz and you can call it revenge of the brothers

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Winner takes all and loser leaves town or city, whichever is closest.

Wow and you have a Yellow Card.... Well I never

Never pegged Nate for the type to go tell his big brother after getting his ass whipped.

Would be an awesome match up! McDonald wouldn't run like Condit and would throw the f down. It might be the best match up in all of MMA; sure to be a war.

Nah, Matt Brown Vs Nick Diaz please!!

Would be an awesome match up! McDonald wouldn't run like Condit and would throw the f down. It might be the best match up in all of MMA; sure to be a war.
You dont remember the ellenberger fight do u.Rory would use his kicks and mix in takedowns i dont think it would be a war or close

Nick is my favorite fighter if there is such a thing for me. I really try to just enjoy good fights and not be too big of a "fan" persay. I love to gamble and I don't bet with my heart. I just don't see what he would have for Rory. I think Rory is too physical and would be able to take nick down at will. Would totally support both guys and buy the ppv.

Rory has too much for Nick I think. He is a master at shutting down hard to figure out opponents and then making them play his game.

If you need examples;

Woodley - Superstar wrestler - shut down and picked off.
Maia - BJJ wonder - shut down and picked off

People thinking Rory wouldn't wrestlefuck Nick like GSP did...

Rory has too much for Nick I think. He is a master at shutting down hard to figure out opponents and then making them play his game.

If you need examples;

Woodley - Superstar wrestler - shut down and picked off.
Maia - BJJ wonder - shut down and picked off

Rory did not shut down Maia's bjj...maia gassed badly in 2nd round, 1st round was all maia.

Btw mcdonald failed twice to shut down Lawler's striking, especially in that 2nd fight.

He won't have to use range to beat Nick, you're right.

He'll just take him down repeatedly because Nick has bad TDD.

I like the fight. But why the Brother(S)? and i doubt Nate would appreciate that marketing scheme...

That third round against Nate was beautiful

Rory did not shut down Maia's bjj...maia gassed badly in 2nd round, 1st round was all maia.

Btw mcdonald failed twice to shut down Lawler's striking, especially in that 2nd fight.
Maia admitted himself that Macdonald shut him down, he said Macdonald is the best in the division even though he lost to Lawler.

Back