McGregor vs mayweather

LOL Mayweather earns 100 million while Conor earns 7 million pounds. Guess Conor has been put in his place even before this supposed fight.

Plus Conor got outboxed by Nate, imagine what Floyd is going to do to him...

Thesun? You might as well say you met Conor at the airport and he told you this.

1zOggkwwUyB8c.gif

When you find out the "story" is from the Sun newspaper.

Not real, if it was McGregor would get embarrassed and boxing fans would laugh at us.

Not real, if it was McGregor would get embarrassed and boxing fans would laugh at us.

I don't think they would even bother laughing; seriously, not one person on earth believes McGregor is gonna beat Mayweather in boxing.

Then again, crazier shit has happened, such as Trump being seriously in the run for becoming president.

i prefer lungu vs crish barnett in a boxing match...

I don't think they would even bother laughing; seriously, not one person on earth believes McGregor is gonna beat Mayweather in boxing.

Then again, crazier shit has happened, such as Trump being seriously in the run for becoming president.
Agreed....I dont give him a chance but I'd be interested to see what rules were/glove size etc. If it was just a regular boxing match with the pillow gloves, Conor would get absolutely demolished.

LOL Mayweather earns 100 million while Conor earns 7 million pounds. Guess Conor has been put in his place even before this supposed fight.

Plus Conor got outboxed by Nate, imagine what Floyd is going to do to him...
If it were the case, Conor would make way more than that. He is reported to have made over 10 for 196 and I cant see him breaking his contract just for a measly 7.

I don't find Trumps success crazy at all tbh, I can't stand the guy but he says whatever the fuck he feels like saying, I can respect that.

Haha i can't believe you even posted this shit.

I don't find Trumps success crazy at all tbh, I can't stand the guy but he says whatever the fuck he feels like saying, I can respect that.

Well, we've certainly had Trump-like dudes succeed in politics here in Denmark, historically, so it's not that it's crazy to imagine it can happen. Still, only half a year ago Trump was pretty much not given a chance.

Back