Earlobe4earlobe, who is the GOAT

Y0cc3

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
P4P is so last year and it doesn't consider the difference ear lobes make in your endurance through its effect on aerodynamics. So if everyone had equal earlobes, who would be the greatest fighter of all times?

I wish everyone had equal earlobes so this thread wouldn't exist. Then again it would probably just read: "what if people didn't have equal earlobes?", cause I get the feeling this is just how you roll in general.

blank%20stare_zps1n197na6.gif~c200

You're about as funny as a burning orphanage.

This sincerely was not intended to be funny. It is as valid point as the "what if weight didn't exist" is.

Please just stop. Take the loss and try again another day.

wow they are a lot of shitty thread this morning.

When "who want Alan Jouban inside of them" is a better thread, you know you F*cked up...

Please just stop. Take the loss and try again another day.
I did not intend it to be funny. I dislike P4P and I just think that if such bs is appreciated, then we can just start talking about chin4chin, endurance4endurance, speed4speed, fuck, earlobe4earlobe if we want to take it up a notch.

wow they are a lot of shitty thread this morning.

When "who want Alan Jouban inside of them" is a better thread, you know you F*cked up...

So, if everybody had Alan Jouban inside of them, who would be the greatest fighter of all time?

I did not intend it to be funny. I dislike P4P and I just think that if such bs is appreciated, then we can just start talking about chin4chin, endurance4endurance, speed4speed, fuck, earlobe4earlobe if we want to take it up a notch.

Yeah ok. Bye.

Back