Stop complaining about Jon Jones. (Reach, size and cheap shots)

kinglebron31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
shut your mouth about Jones being too big and looking like crap against taller opponents. Stop complaint about the oblique kicks and arm cranks. Give him his props.

are you really basing his inability to perform against taller opponents with the Gus fight. HE WON regardless of what you think. Had him in trouble. Gus must really be shit against longer opponents since he actually lost to one. Who else that's long has given Jones trouble???

And if oblique kicks and arm cranks bother fighters so much, then do it back to him. Ohhhh that's right. They can't. It's a skill otherwise they would all be waiting for the opportunity to do it to him. No ones even attempted it. I guess everyone just has better sportsmanship than Jones right???

Grow up.

Pound 4 pound, height 4 height, age 4 age and whatever else GOAT.

I think you forgot to add "no homo"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_lijhjwtH0e1qzrx6e.gif

tumblr_lxfyfjtwHU1qffjbso1_500.gif

Last edited:
Dude, you grow up. Stop randomly defending your favorite fighter on the internet.

I want to agree. But i cant because of the eyepokes..

I agree about the size, reach, knee kicks, ect. But the eyepokes are just cheap and horrible..

jones is a bully hw who fights at lhw and lied all us saying in 2011 he was going to move up.....lier...

He's not even the biggest LHW. People like to latch on to anything to discredit a fighter they don't like.

You're just sick of hearing the truth about your fav fighter.
Is his reach an advantage? Yes
Does he poke eyes and it impacts the fight? Yes
Does he do cheap stuff to injure his opponents with no regard for their health, future or family? Yes

Some people actually see the truth and don't blind themselves to it just because they want someones balls deep inside their throats.

You're just sick of hearing the truth about your fav fighter.
Is his reach an advantage? Yes
Does he poke eyes and it impacts the fight? Yes
Does he do cheap stuff to injure his opponents with no regard for their health, future or family? Yes

Some people actually see the truth and don't blind themselves to it just because they want someones balls deep inside their throats.
1.Of course reach is a advantage. But why isn't Struve the champ then?
2.Which fight would he have lost of no eye pokes?
3.ahhh it's the UFC. They all try to injure each other but just for my info, which fighter has he retired from something that he did that was cheap as you mentioned?

Imo Jones is not the GOAT and its not even close ....why ? you ask ... because:
Allthough he has the best record, the best elbows and arguably the best wrestling , he doesnt come close to having the best boxing, kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu, footwork, timing, speed in the game , because he´s obviously a big LHW and by being a self-proclamed complete mixed martial artist he is yet to trully test his technique against bigger guys ... not to mention his miserable conduct.
If he has such a perfect technique how is it possible then that he has never ko´ed anyone ?

Imo Jones is not the GOAT and its not even close ....why ? you ask ... because:
Allthough he has the best record, the best elbows and arguably the best wrestling , he doesnt come close to having the best boxing, kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu, footwork, timing, speed in the game , because he´s obviously a big LHW and by being a self-proclamed complete mixed martial artist he is yet to trully test his technique against bigger guys ... not to mention his miserable conduct.
If he has such a perfect technique how is it possible then that he has never ko´ed anyone ?
Who has outboxed him? Who has out kickboxed him? Who has used footwork timing or speed to beat him?

I guess gsp is no where near a goat since he has no "KO's".

Or what, you'll run me over?

Poke me in the eye?

Tell the teacher I have a joint?

Come at me bro

Back