Joe Rogan just started watching soccer [Instagram]

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score

joeroganIn my efforts to better understand the world outside of The United States I have decided to start watching soccer. Wish me luck.

I thought he use to watch soccer and if not then he has lost out on one of the most buzzy and trendiest fanwars, activity and memes online..

Once you go soccer there is no way back because it's addictive

Last edited:
So basically, this is a soccer thread disguised as a Joe Rogan thread.

It's a JR thread and has nothing to do with soccer....... just Joes personal experience

storm%20trooper%20fuck.gif

Omg incoming international elitist Joe Rogan.

Just imagine how more elitist he is gonna be now.

'Football or as is known in America, soccer, is a much more complex sport than American Football."

Soccer must be very hard to get into past a certain age. Especially if you're a die-hard Martial Arts fan. Knowing how Rogan is in his podcast show, it'll be like watching paint dry. Now if he is friends with legit soccer fans and would go to live games in Europe, that would be different.

Soccer is so boring. Except for that women's championship game from last year or whenever... Shit was pretty awesome actually...haha. That half field shot was sweet. Team USA scored more points in like six minutes than most do in whole games.

untitled-3.gif

well hopefully he will learn to name it properly, ie football.
and he should watch barcelona play

Soccer is so boring. Except for that women's championship game from last year or whenever... Shit was pretty awesome actually...haha. That half field shot was sweet. Team USA scored more points in like six minutes than most do in whole games.

untitled-3.gif

It's not. You should have watched the same game that Rogan instagramed.
And it's called football. Because there is an actual ball, and you actually play it with your feet.
It all makes sense.

untitled-3.gif

More points?

If he was really trying to understand the world outside the US, he'd know this sport is called football...

good luck to him. I respect their athletic ability, but watching a game for 2 hours to see it end in a 0-0 tie is so fucking boring. I'd like the sport much more if it was played on a smaller field, and games ended with scores like 9-7.

Best sport in the world. Just hope it can recover now that UFC is neck and neck with it world wide.

Basically is an American football thread vs soccer thread..that will turn into a rugby vs American football thread.

Which in reality will be a USA vs World thread.

Don't worry, the transformation of the thread has begun.

Lol@rogain...
City till I die....

Back