Joe Rogan gets emotional again, this time talking about Miesha beating Holly Holm.

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
At 1:01:41. Calls it one of the best moments in MMA history.

And look who I found in the comment section....

RkZc0W6.png

Free JagWar! He's bored without sherdog. Come on @Homeless Infant :(

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH HE is HURT MIKE !!!!!!11!!!oneoneone!!!!

Rogan is one those kind of guys who cries after blowing a load... That actually may have been what happened here!!

Actually, I agree with Joe.

You are talking about a fighter with a ton of grit that fell short many times before, had to go through a gauntlet of fights, title shot promises, pondered retirement, who is trained by the person she cares for, and, in a fight she was a big underdog, and in which she was losing, she soldiered on and won the title in the fifth round.

If this was some Pride fighter people would be losing their minds. But its Miesha. Her story is pretty kickass, imo.

He's not wrong! :p
Cupcakes for all!

GXMvmuP.gif

& JW's timeout is over in six minutes!

Last edited by a moderator:
In Hogan's second (maybe 3rd) appearance working for the UFC he calls Vitor "possibly the greatest fighter we've ever seen".

Does any more need to be said?

Why didn't Rogan cry when Conor won his belt?

He's not wrong! :p
Cupcakes for all!

GXMvmuP.gif

& JW's timeout is over is six minutes!

I just hope he's not too mad at you :(

You are talking about a fighter with a ton of grit that fell short many times before, had to go through a gauntlet of fights, title shot promises, pondered retirement, who is trained by the person she cares for, and, in a fight she was a big underdog, and in which she was losing, she soldiered on and won the title in the fifth round.

If this was some Pride fighter people would be losing their minds. But its Miesha. Her story is pretty kickass, imo.

As long as he doesn't cry over Rousey, it's cool

Imagine if Shogun Rua turns his career around like that. Boy I would tear up too.

LMFAO, I was gonna create a gif of that.

InbornSecondIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

ImpassionedUnluckyClam-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Back