Will Ronda enter P4P top 10 list when she returns?

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Can't wait to see her back..

Last edited:
itstimetostopposting.jpg

I'm not sure where to start...

The only possible thing that I envy of Rousey is the amount of time she spends on the beach.

leowtf.gif

If she's doing so "well" according to you... then why feel such a strong need to defend her as if she were some kind of helpless person?

Lol I think you might gravitate towards Honda because you relate to her... attempt to have a brash surface, but have MANY of INSECURITIES on the inside.

That is all :D

CGdNFoi.png

Dana definitely wants to hit it but feels caught in the friend zone, Joe rogan wanted to hit it because Dana wanted to . then Holly just destroyed her after her publicly humiliating herself prefight with the water bottle incident.
She dates a fucking pure scumbag inside and outside the cage, Travis thinks he's a celebrity now lol .

Me personally, I don't find her that attractive I think her body is pretty gross but she has a nice face and I would bang hard. But I'm just sherdogger so I kno that won't happen

If she's doing so "well" according to you... then why feel such a strong need to defend her as if she were some kind of helpless person?

Lol I think you might gravitate towards Honda because you relate to her... attempt to have a brash surface, but have MANY of INSECURITIES on the inside.

That is all :D

Hmm.. it has nothing to do with me because at the end of the day I'm only a lowly sherdogger..

Btw I see alot of hiding and nobody really dares to come forward... Hmm this got me wondering even more now:D

Oh look, you started yet another Ronda thread. Good for you... that's... cute.

Dana definitely wants to hit it but feels caught in the friend zone, Joe rogan wanted to hit it because Dana wanted to . then Holly just destroyed her after her publicly humiliating herself prefight with the water bottle incident.
She dates a fucking pure scumbag inside and outside the cage, Travis thinks he's a celebrity now lol .

Me personally, I don't find her that attractive I think her body is pretty gross but she has a nice face and I would bang hard. But I'm just sherdogger so I kno that won't happen
She used to have a banging body. Then some things happened and she'd have a hard time cutting down to LHW.

I'm not sure where to start...

The only possible thing that I envy of Rousey is the amount of time she spends on the beach.
And at fast food restaurants

I envy how care free she is. I mean I'd be scared to leave the house being that stupid...

This thread cancelled due to many cowards not willing to make confession

I
Ronda is easily the most envied individual in MMA and typical developes for ppl who start to gain alot in life. I'm talking to all these bitch ass guys who have been following her around for awhile? dude that has to be awkward? what kind of obsession is that? come out of the closet is it sexually motivated?

I wanna hear your confessions and please don't be shy let it out..

I'm listening carefully...

I've been a Ronda fan for a while, and I'm still a fan but much less so, some of her character flaws are gross.

Back