The Highest respect for Cupcake...

1mmaobserver

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was always a fan of Miesha Tate; Her fortitude, her diverse arsenal of skill sets, her stunning beauty.
But after watching her on the latest JRE, she commands the highest of respect. Well spoken, calm, mentally tough, smart, a natural beauty, and an amazing life story. She is a true martial artist, and I am stoked for Cupcake vs RRR III.

She's definitely a better representative for wmma than Ronda

I give her respect...but I can't completely respect someone who is with Carraway...

I give her respect...but I can't completely respect someone who is with Carraway...

What exactly is wrong with him? Seems nice enough. Just hating because his girlfriend is attractive?

Meh.

Re-telling a controversial incident involving RRR that she did not even witness makes me think very little of her.

Still trying to ride Rondas coat tails to stardom, desperate for a sound bite.

...you have a cringey white knight vibe. You know she isn't gonna bust through your monitor and fuck your brains out right?

Agreed. God knows how Caraway got that ticket...
Miesha would have never stepped foot in a gym if it wasn't for Caraway. She started wrestling in college to try and impress Caraway and get HIS attention. Caraway MVP

He stole healys bonus money

That poor bastard. Loses like $120,000 or something like that, then completely falls off so he can't gain it back. I know it's his fault, but fuck that's a lot of punishment for weed.

Pfft.

Goes to show even Sherdog treats women's MMA like highschool cheerleader bitchfests.

What Tate did is exactly like what the cheerleader bitch in highschool does smearing another girl black so that the men will swarm to her and worship her.

And hilariously, that's exactly what you pathetic white knights do.

I guess some of you just never grew out of highschool. Or more likely, most of you are still in highschool.

tate is great.

i didnt see the PVZ confirming tates story bout ronda till just like 1.5 minutes ago.

tate is very honest and down to earth. and she is rather smart too.

fucking carraway.

c8YTy.png

This exactly. I mean wtf?! If not for that she'd be a 10. In Mexico we have a saying "ya la/lo chupo el diablo."

Which basically means, "it's already been touched (literal translation "sucked") by the devil"

Parents say this to little kids when they drop a piece of candy on the floor so as the kid won't pic it up and put it their mouth with all the nasty germs and shit off the ground; it's been tainted or sullied.

Don't get me wrong, I'd smash that all night! HOWEVER, in Miesha's case, ya la chupo el diablo!

came in here to see some pics, left disappointed.

Didn't know "natural beauty" allowed bolt-ons...

Lots of Caraway hate here, but nothing but love for Miesha? Hilarious.

You guys are just jealous of Carraway, that's why you hate him, but you all just wanna bone Tate so she gets a free pass.

Tate is complicit with a lot of the shit Caraway has done, including the worst dick move which was attacking Cat Zingano. Yet somehow she's all rainbows and butterflies while Caraway is gutter trash.

You guys are just jealous of Carraway, that's why you hate him, but you all just wanna bone Tate so she gets a free pass.

Tate is complicit with a lot of the shit Caraway has done, including the worst dick move which was attacking Cat Zingano. Yet somehow she's all rainbows and butterflies while Caraway is gutter trash.

you actually think that happened huh?

He never attacked her. Quit spouting lies.

He did steal healys money tho

Lots of hate here, but nothing but love for Miesha? Hilarious.

There was the whole sportsmanship thing between her and Zingano too, something she demonized Rousey for...

Back