CM punk

mjfan23

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
After the success of amateur wrestlers like Romero, DC, and Askren in MMA how far do you think a professional wrestler can go?

Will it be a nba vs ncaa athlete difference e.g C Leathner was a great amatuer basketball athlete while Lebron James is a great NBA athlete!

Or do you think it will be an even wider gap in talent which might have fatal consequences if the referee is not attentive and professional enough?

Call me crazy but I bet a professional wrestler could win the heavy weight title.

The problem with CM Punk is he's too old and beat up from prowrestling to start. Also. The biggest reason being. He has zero hunger. He's rich. Famous. Has a hot wife. Hes not going to have the hunger and drive of a 22 year old fighter. That's why CM Punk is going to get spanked easily.

Bobby Lashley is doing failrly well. CM Punk is in for a rude awakening.

The problem with CM Punk is he's too old and beat up from prowrestling to start. Also. The biggest reason being. He has zero hunger. He's rich. Famous. Has a hot wife. Hes not going to have the hunger and drive of a 22 year old fighter. That's why CM Punk is going to get spanked easily.
So having all of those things, why would he put himself through the training if he didn't have the hunger to do this ?

Wasn't Punk a champion in his previous org?

Lol
Who isn't a champion in his previous org? They have titles for all situations, but let's be honest, "Intercontinental Champion" sounds bad ass.

:p

Cm punk will never fight in the ufc

So having all of those things, why would he put himself through the training if he didn't have the hunger to do this ?
He enjoys training. Like most people. I enjoy it too. But I'm not a fighter. I don't think CM Punk thought it through enough. I don't even think he has returned to training yet since his surgery a few months ago. It's one thing to be a rich guy who pays for private training because you enjoy bjj. CM Punk legit enjoys MMA. But his 15 losses of 16 smoker fights is very telling I'd true. I mean. They are matching him up with guys who have the same level of training as CM Punk but those guy are like 20 years old and hungry. Most likely with a chip on their shoulder towards CM Punk.

After the success of amateur wrestlers like Romero, DC, and Askren in MMA how far do you think a professional wrestler can go?

Will it be a nba vs ncaa athlete difference e.g C Leathner was a great amatuer basketball athlete while Lebron James is a great NBA athlete!

Or do you think it will be an even wider gap in talent which might have fatal consequences if the referee is not attentive and professional enough?

I'd be suprised if he even gets in the cage. If he does it's going to be horribly embarassing, specially after what Gall did to a boxer.

Then he'll go back to WWE for a bigger contract and wearing MMA gloves and shorts like Brocko

Just get in there and take your ass whoopin and collect the check. Doesn't matter if he trains everyday for another 6 months, the outcome is gonna be the same.

The UFC did not sign CM Punk to win a belt, they signed him to tap into the WWE crowd and sell more PPV's.

He enjoys training. Like most people. I enjoy it too. But I'm not a fighter. I don't think CM Punk thought it through enough. I don't even think he has returned to training yet since his surgery a few months ago. It's one thing to be a rich guy who pays for private training because you enjoy bjj. CM Punk legit enjoys MMA. But his 15 losses of 16 smoker fights is very telling I'd true. I mean. They are matching him up with guys who have the same level of training as CM Punk but those guy are like 20 years old and hungry. Most likely with a chip on their shoulder towards CM Punk.
You may be right but I don't think he'll give up before he fights at least once in the UFC. I think his age and injury history really hinder him at this point.

Just get in there and take your ass whoopin and collect the check. Doesn't matter if he trains everyday for another 6 months, the outcome is gonna be the same.

He should have gnone in after 3 mo at least he would have had an excuse. That's actually what he initially agreed to then he got scared and decided he needed to train for a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back