the resurrection of beautiful beast Ronda Rousey

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I see some weak ass ppl talking about the GOAT.. There is nothing I wanna see more then Ronda resurrected allover again and starch opponents within seconds of the first. She is the true champ imo. Wonder woman. There is only one Greatest of all times.

Go Get some Ronda
6ea8beb0758381ee3856d5672fbdcf4e.jpg

Last edited:
I see some weak ass ppl talking about the GOAT.. There is nothing I wanna see more then Ronda resurrected allover again and starch opponents within seconds of the first. She is the true champ imo. Wonder woman. There is only one Ronda Rousey.

Go Get some Ronda

It still won't make dad come back.

DAUGHTER'D

1xfWoIw.jpg

I agree with honda

For every Ronda Rousey in our lives there's always a Holly Holm

Weak troll attempt. Nobody wants Rousey back
Ive made my jokes about ronda. But....

1 weigh in ronda is hot. That is how i like to remember her lol

2 everyone but holly got destroyed.

Ronda is in fact a beast of a wmma fighter.

Now her attitude can stay in the dumpster but i would like to see her weigh in again ;)

I see some weak ass ppl talking about the GOAT.. There is nothing I wanna see more then Ronda resurrected allover again and starch opponents within seconds of the first. She is the true champ imo. Wonder woman. There is only one Ronda Rousey.

Go Get some Ronda
6ea8beb0758381ee3856d5672fbdcf4e.jpg
I'm a big Ronda fan and want to se her back on top but get real pal. Miesha is the true Champ. Miesha beat the (wo)man [Holly] who beat the (wo)man [Ronda]. That's how it works. You sound as bad as the Chael nutlickers who bought into his horse sh1t, fake belt and all.

DAUGHTER'D

1xfWoIw.jpg
Lol..pic in the second frame potrays an image where Holly is saying..I have left some cookies in the jar near the refrigerator, daughter. And Ronda goes berserk on eating those cookies and turns into a Fat pig...

Waiting for thread "The erection of handsome beast Travis Browne".

Back