Am I the only one who dosen't see Miesha Tate as the Champion?

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
It's kinda awkward seeing her with the belt and it's just an emotion that I can't describe?? anyone else feel the same. It's like a Champion who wasen't meant to be that became Champ

Not at all. It's her style and skill. She has fight and heart but she doesn't display that high level champion caliber skill set that sets her above the rest. She can improve.

Last edited:
She decisively finished the champion, so no, not really.

Can't say I feel the same..?

You're not the only one. Ronda says she's still undefeated and therefore, in her head, she's still the champion.

All due respect, neither of you seem to be making much sense.

I completely ignore WMMA so no you're not the only one seeing no champions in the UFC with a vagina.

She decisively finished the champion, so no, not really.

Exactly. She wasn't gifted a decision or got handed the belt, she put the champion to sleep.

Honestly,she did what Honda could not. I think its too early too shit all over her just cos your bored and dont know what else to talk about,she hasnt had a chance to screw it all up yet. She was not the domiant force that Honda was and i dont think she ever will be,but a W is a W.

I completely ignore WMMA so no you're not the only one seeing no champions in the UFC with a vagina.

Wait a minute, there's women in MMA now?

I thought the ring girls were just getting uglier and they were just giving them belts to make them feel better about themselves.

87j90.gif

no you dont,otherwise you wouldve never opened this thread

You arent a true champ till you defend your belt.

Exactly. She wasn't gifted a decision or got handed the belt, she put the champion to sleep.

And she was on a huge winstreak before that too, her last loss at the hands of Ronda. No, Miesha is pretty obviously the champion. Good chance she defends her belt next time too.

And she was on a huge winstreak before that too, her last loss at the hands of Ronda. No, Miesha is pretty obviously the champion. Good chance she defends her belt next time too.

Win streak of hand picked fights.

It's kinda awkward seeing her with the belt and it's just an emotion that I can't describe?? anyone else feel the same. It's like a Champion who wasen't meant to be that became Champ

What's the old Ric Flair saying? To be the man, you gotta beat the man? Well Miesha beat the (wo)man who beat the (wo)man so she is the rightful Champion by earning it in the octagon. Anyone who doesn't see her as such and/or can't accept it should go buy a life somewhere.

Honestly,she did what Honda could not. I think its too early too shit all over her just cos your bored and dont know what else to talk about,she hasnt had a chance to screw it all up yet. She was not the domiant force that Honda was and i dont think she ever will be,but a W is a W.

Ditto, TS doesn't seem to understand this.

Last edited:
Back