PVZ confirms Miesha's Story.

KillerElite

Carlos Condit knees people in the face
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/5...very-shocking-confrontation-with-ronda-rousey
On today's Joe Rogan Experience podcast, UFC women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate told Rogan a story about an alleged nasty encounter between Ronda Rousey and Paige VanZant at a Reebok event. Here's a partial transcript of what was relayed: (Full transcript + Video can be viewed here)

Tate: "So Paige was also at that VIP party, and Paige and I have spoke, we're friendly. Don't know her that well. Anyway, she felt the need, she came up to me like 'Miesha Miesha Miesha, I have to tell you this experience I had with Ronda.' I'm like 'Oh, what?' And she's like 'Well we were at a Reebok deal just recently, and we were at a shoot, and I was trying to find her so we could get a picture, and the Reebok people were like 'Don't ask Ronda for a picture.'' She was like 'Why?' They were like 'Don't, just stay away from Ronda, don't ask her for a picture.' She was like 'Okay...'.

And I guess Ronda came later that day and seeked her out. And just cussed her out. They've never really had a conversation either. She's like 'I don't know Ronda other than hi, bye.' That's it. I guess she came up, Ronda came up and was like 'F**k you, you fairweathered bitch. How dare you cross me.' She (Paige) was like 'Cross you? What are you talking about?' And she (Rousey) is like 'You congratulated Holly Holm for beating me, so f**k you, you f**king fairweathered 115-pound...". She just went off on Paige.

Well it didn't take long for VanZant to respond, as TMZ reached out to her for comment, and she said that the incident did happen.

"It appears that I offended Ronda by congratulating Holly after her victory." VanZant said. "The incident was very shocking and totally unnecessary."

VanZant (6-2) is currently on ABC's Dancing With the Stars competition and does not have a fight booked. The 22-year-old strawweight prospect eyed a return at UFC 200, but has since postponed her target date to late-August due to the time-consuming nature of DWTS.

According to TMZ, they reached out to Rousey for comment, "but she ain't talkin."

Ronda is a loser. Nothing new.

lol Ronda is such a weak minded person.

That's some high school drama. Ronda comes off so insecure.

ALL TREE OF YALL^ ^ ^
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I've defended Ronda before here on this very forum. I used to think that all the hate she was getting was a bit exaggerated.

I'm sorry. You guys were right.

M6Hd4.jpg

That reminds me of people that go around all day thinking everyone they come across are assholes. Sooner or later they gotta realize maybe it's them.

Right?

Wonder what Ronda will say about all this.

Wonder what Ronda will say about all this.

Something muffled that you can't understand since her head is probably still inside of a pillow

meh some people are just born evil
Pol pot, vlad the impaler, just that ronda doesnt have any power

Stay tuned for more low quality drama!

Paige is the sweetest girl and Ronda attacks her...
Time fatbash Ronda again, no feeling sorry this time

M6Hd4.jpg

That reminds me of people that go around all day thinking everyone they come across are assholes. Sooner or later they gotta realize maybe it's them.

Right?
That look of jealousy.

Damn, I've defended Ronda before here on this very forum. I used to think that all the hate she was getting was a bit exaggerated.

I'm sorry. You guys were right.
Damn I defend her sometimes too. Done with that shit. That's just ridiculous.

Guess one slice of humble pie wasn't enough for the glutton that is Ronda Rousey, eh?

I wish I could have watched Ronda scroll through twitter, counting off and making a list of people who 'crossed' her by congratulating Holly. Not(only) because I enjoy her misery, but as an interesting character.

I wonder how she feels/reacts when she reads that between other fighters. "That guy is full of shit, what an asshole." Does she always feel people are celebrating losses?

interesting, interesting stuff. She is getting a lot out of many people would consider a bad attitude for martial arts.

Rousey is a mental midget and an obnoxious fatass. Nothing new under the sun.

Must suck to be her. She looks very insecure, very unhappy.

Lol how can anyone be a fan of that blob? Hurry back Ronda! I need to see you knocked out again ASAP

Back