Nate Diaz vs Nick Diaz: DREAM FIGHT

GinjaNinja23

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Obviously this fight will NEVER happen. We all know how they respond to questions regarding who would win in a fight. But even with that being said I feel like this would be one of the biggest PPVs in UFC history. Am I crazy? People LOVE the Diaz bros just imagine the build up to that fight, hype would be crazy.

My prediction: If this fight were to ever happen I see Nate beating Nick. Most would say im crazy, heres my reasoning.

Both have solid chins, solid boxing, solid bjj and solid fight IQ.
But in my opinion Nate is just a bit better in ebery category other than chin possibly.
Everyone overlooks him when comparing to Nick. The whole big bro will whoop little bro argument could be made but I see Nate as a superior fighter.

His boxing technique is better, has a little more pop IMO. Better footwork and I do firmly believe he is the tougher of the two.
I would give it to Nate in a 5 round war of course. Dont see a finish but surley a beautiful display of boxing and bjj throughout the entire fight.

What do you think?

Dumb.

But Nick bullies him To the ground and submits him quickly.

Bigger and older brother strength.

When two brothers fight I always pick the older one.

Nick via wedgie & noogie combo.

Absolutely not. One of the things that make them awesome is their loyalty to each other.

When two brothers fight I always pick the older one.

Nick via wedgie & noogie combo.
Lol I see what you mean but IDK I just think lil bro has the fire. I know alot of younger siblings who are WAY tougher in adulthood. Mostly from big bro whooping lil bro growin up lol

Yes but why not offer these guys the 10 Million to do this rather than the fraud connor McRich kid ? I bet if paper was right they wouldnt mind for the public !!

Nate was reading tweets on FOX once, and someone suggested this fight, and Nate threatened to slap him.

TS, you will be SLAPPED

Nick is two weight classes above and has the same endurance and skill set.

Nick has better stand up to me. The ground would be rather even if Nick wasnt so much bigger

I think Nick wins

Nate would be the first to say his brother beats him and he'd be dead serious.

Here you go dude.

Nick vs Nate in a Sai fight to the death.

I'm not quite right in the head, but even I have to draw the line at two brothers facing off in a professional fight. I'm sure they beat the shit out of each other plenty already.

Id fight my brother in a pro fight, why not? Especially if were making McGregor MONEY to do it.

Wtf is wrong with you TS? Lay off the just bleed drip from your vagina.

pay each of them conor $$$ (10million) and I bet they would....

Back