Andrei Arlovski will defeat Alistair Overeem. Filthy Reem pickers, sign here for future shaming

Does Andrei whoop that ass?

• Total voters

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Arlovski is a huge underdog, but fuck it. I think he pulls it off. Overeem has been fighting a lot more passive lately, and Andrei generally has problems with people who put a lot of pressure on him. If this is truly a "whoever lands first" fight, I'll go with the faster Arlovski

There are also rumblings that Overeem has worked a lot on his wrestling for this fight. Andrei Arlovski statistically has the best takedown defense in the UFC HW division at around 90%.

The last time Arlovski fought a training partner... this happened

w5zcEnH.gif

WAR ARLOVSKI

HTQkc4I.gif

Last edited:
Two guys with all kinds of finishing ability and all kinds of ability to be finished. Flip a coin.

Shame me. I like arlovski too and it doesn't get much better than that gif!

AA can only attack with one hand and using his left arm to throw Rin Nakai style (tm) jabs.

Overeem will easily outstrike him.

Whoever lands first. Simple as that.

I hate Overeem and will be happy to see an Arlovski upset but I'll definitely put a sig bet down on Overeem.

AA can only attack with one hand and using his left arm to throw Rin Nakai style (tm) jabs.

Overeem will easily outstrike him.
You're a wise man, I told @KONE the same thing about Arlovski. Amazingly he still won the title once upon a time as a one handed fighter. His right hand is that fierce.

KONE normally makes rational posts. This is surprising.

Well, so far the consensus is unanimous:

You're a dumbass, TS.

what are the odds..two guys with a glass chin

You never disappoint. #KoneKnows

And I sure as hell hope that your prediction is right.

Back