Conor McGregor - Delusional or Psychic?

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here are his tweets from a few days ago, where he seemed to go on an impromptu Q&A style rant. He replied to both Twitter personalities as well as fans, which consisted of haters and supporters.

My opinion:

Light and lean? You came in muscular and ripped. You weighed in for a 170lb fight, not having to cut anything, at 168lbs. How much lighter you planning on weighing? 164? So you can blame size again? Also, you smartened up and given up on the KO? School to the bell? Oh, so no KO this time!? Cool.

What does this even mean? Is he suggesting he had to eat loads of food to get up to 168? Yet his team tweeted that he was 175lbs a week out? Excuses again? Size a problem/excuse again?

Swept lol. I keep hearing this, let's be honest that was a botch of a sweep. He makes it sound like he half-guard sweeped Nate, he did some average ass X-Guard sweep which ended up in a scramble. Yet this guy is claiming that his BJJ is the same level or comparable to Nate's. Only me, or didn't he get submitted in 15 seconds flat once it hit the ground?

So now Nate is an endurance athlete, who isn't fully dedicated to fighting lol. Nate has fought for 12 years, pretty much all in the UFC, but he's not fully in, right?

LOL! He was ready to beat 4.4 million buys! Against WHO!? Even McGregor vs Brock couldn't do 4.4 mil. There is rumors that UFC 195 did 1.5 million. So only 3 million more to go Conor ;)

Because Edgar was never a Lightweight champion, right?

For the last time, you do not own either record, son.

Call Dana now and tell him he's fired, also Meltzer - they clearly have no clue about the PPV numbers. Conor said that it's 2,000,000 so it must be! IT MUST BE! Also, UFC 196's numbers aren't even official yet, so how the hell does he know what 197 did?

PLEASE, PLEASE, I CALL MY SHOTS, EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T LAND! GIVE ME CREDIT! PLEASE!

End of rant, but I'm sorry this was the final straw.

This shit cannot be defended, nobody else in the game would get this ridiculous leeway.

Thoughts on this crap?

qnagoZQ.gif

TLDR but liked your post after the first couple of tweets and your comments, also, more like Psychopathic.

I seriously think the guy has some kind of disorder (or brain damage) after his recent behavior.

Constant posting about McGregor: obsessive, pathetic, or both?

Here are his tweets from a few days ago, where he seemed to go on an impromptu Q&A style rant. He replied to both Twitter personalities as well as fans, which consisted of haters and supporters.

My opinion:

Light and lean? You came in muscular and ripped. You weighed in for a 170lb fight, not having to cut anything, at 168lbs. How much lighter you planning on weighing? 164? So you can blame size again? Also, you smartened up and given up on the KO? School to the bell? Oh, so no KO this time!? Cool.

What does this even mean? Is he suggesting he had to eat loads of food to get up to 168? Yet his team tweeted that he was 175lbs a week out? Excuses again? Size a problem/excuse again?

Swept lol. I keep hearing this, let's be honest that was a botch of a sweep. He makes it sound like he half-guard sweeped Nate, he did some average ass X-Guard sweep which ended up in a scramble. Yet this guy is claiming that his BJJ is the same level or comparable to Nate's. Only me, or didn't he get submitted in 15 seconds flat once it hit the ground?

So now Nate is an endurance athlete, who isn't fully dedicated to fighting lol. Nate has fought for 12 years, pretty much all in the UFC, but he's not fully in, right?

LOL! He was ready to beat 4.4 million buys! Against WHO!? Even McGregor vs Brock couldn't do 4.4 mil. There is rumors that UFC 195 did 1.5 million. So only 3 million more to go Conor ;)

Call Dana now and tell him he's fired, also Meltzer - they clearly have no clue about the PPV numbers. Conor said that it's 2,000,000 so it must be! IT MUST BE! Also, UFC 196's numbers aren't even official yet, so how the hell does he know what 197 did?

PLEASE, PLEASE, I CALL MY SHOTS, EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T LAND! GIVE ME CREDIT! PLEASE!

This shit cannot be defended, nobody else in the game would get this ridiculous leeway.

Thoughts on this crap?

Can't excuse most of that bullshit but Luke Thomas said he spoke to a few people and there's reason to believe the UFC 100 numbers aren't inflated, people keep thinking he means that he sold 2 million when he's simply implying that 100 was inflated.

Hey, don't compare Conor to a serial killer....

serial killers are much smarter

He didn't predict Nate kicking his ass in every category, so he's as psychic as this con artist
misscleo.jpg

nor delusional nor psychic...

just playing his strategy to cover the nate rematch duck

some teenagers believe him LOL

Careful Conor, you've pulled your last straw with the Natural Born Runner.

UFC are a bunch of bums keeping PPV buys a secret. #DIRTBAGS

Oh you really took time to collect all this and post them.. you really don't like Conor or just a huge Nate fan ? (I'm cool with both options)

Let him be man.. just a fallen and confused leprechuan :( trying to make sense of this cruel world after Lorenzo done slapping him around and just venting out on social media to get back some attention.

PS: he did cut weight small but he did, I don't trust that eating desert stuff before weigh ins.

My opinion:

Thoughts on this crap?

Gaining weight is actually exhausting. Take this from someone (with a tremendous frame) who is an ectomorph.

Back