(video) Heather Jo Clark on Karolina Kowalkiewicz "I'm going to dominate completely"

Thanks for this interview, Heather looks great! I think has the potential to be a really good and scrappy fight, even more so that KK against Markos. I am rooting for KK, but I feel like Heather can absolutely win this, she has all the tools to do so .. may the best woman win! :)

Sorry Clark you gotta be dominated completely.
I mean she lost to Felice Herrig twice, while KK have won against better opponents in Randa and Mizuki.
Gotta be a decision though.

That's some scary looking cleavage.

Sorry Clark you gotta be dominated completely.
I mean she lost to Felice Herrig twice, while KK have won against better opponents in Randa and Mizuki.
Gotta be a decision though.
I feel the same way. KK by UD.

Thanks for this interview, Heather looks great! I think has the potential to be a really good and scrappy fight, even more so that KK against Markos. I am rooting for KK, but I feel like Heather can absolutely win this, she has all the tools to do so .. may the best woman win! :)
HJC got dis.
that reporter Hnnnnggggg

HJC got dis.
that reporter Hnnnnggggg

Lmao .. pow pow imo

So you're rooting for Heather, eh? Well, really I like them both, I believe in both of their abilities and this fight is technically 50/50 for me, but .. KK made me a fan in her fight against Randa.

First she landed that spinning back fist clean, then the way she came out in the 3rd knowing she had to do more to win, and got that sweet sweep with GnP made me realize that KK is one tough little fighter in spite of her sweet and demure demeanor. I love that juxtaposition. :)

Lmao .. pow pow imo

So you're rooting for Heather, eh? Well, really I like them both, I believe in both of their abilities and this fight is technically 50/50 for me, but .. KK made me a fan in her fight against Randa.

First she landed that spinning back fist clean, then the way she came out in the 3rd knowing she had to do more to win, and got that sweet sweep with GnP made me realize that KK is one tough little fighter in spite of her sweet and demure demeanor. I love that juxtaposition. :)
Ya, rooting for Heather but I do like KK as well.

Ya, rooting for Heather but I do like KK as well.

I will not be mad at all if Heather wins .. she's had a rough road with her knee's, and I thought she looked great conditioning wise in the interview.

Sometimes I ask myself if Karolina likes to dominate better or be dominated. Then I smile and think of a lot of wonderful things.

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

I will not be mad at all if Heather wins .. she's had a rough road with her knee's, and I thought she looked great conditioning wise in the interview.

I think I speak for all of us when I say I am happy you wont get mad.
Because it hurts when you do. :(

4971069_f260.jpg

i like you heather...............but no

I obviously got KK winning this, but I do think that HJC is severely underrated by most wmma fans.

Is Heather Jo Clark a good fighter? I never seen her fight.

I'll go with with Karolina, because she's cuter.

It feels like it's been so long since HJC has fought, I almost thought that she was quietly released.

Tough return fight for her.

I hope my girl Karolina go there and put an amazing performance, always a pleasure to watch her

Back