Odds on Cyborg missing weight

TatooNU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does anyone really believe Cyborg can make 140 and without IV's afterwards? Cyborg had all kinds of trouble making 145 4 years ago. Now she has to cut even more weight. I might put 50 on Cyborgs 125 pound opponent. All she needs to do is stick and move for the first round ala Condit vs Diaz.

Didn't the UFC offer to pay for a nutritions way back?

Well I will copy /paste my post from the other thread.
I think a pictures says a lot

This is Gina and Cyborg before their fight and before Cyborg got caught on roids:

gina-carano-cyborg-video-i7.jpg

This is Cyborg and Gina either this or last year:

gina-carano-cristiane-cyborg-justino-lion-fight-23.jpg

Last edited:
Dana White gave all kinds of shit to Cyborg when her cash cow Rousey was around, but since Rousey lost he has been giving more and more concessions to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a pass for being 6 lbs over the limit against a ballooned opponent like she got in Strikeforce when she fought Akano.

This is Gina and Cyborg before their fight and before Cyborg got caught on roids:

2qxwzo7.jpg
They are wearing the same outfits.

I think she will make it, she will probably come in at 141 and just do it. she will look huge next to Leslie, because Leslie is tiny, she can easily fight at strawweight. its a squash match for sure.

Dana White gave all kinds of shit to Cyborg when her cash cow Rousey was around, but since Rousey lost he has been giving more and more concessions to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a pass for being 6 lbs over the limit against a ballooned opponent like she got in Strikeforce when she fought Akano.
You realize the UFC can't give "concessions" like you suggest?

She's looking Lean and mean
I think she will make it.
I follow her on Instagram and I think she's probably the lightest she ever was

Since here team is already talking about how hard the cut is going to be, I'd say there's a good chance she misses. Cyborg at 145 beating up a 125-pounder - just like the rest of her career.

gina-carano-cristiane-cyborg-justino-lion-fight-23.jpg

I hate when people post pics of Gina while I'm here at work. Not cool sticking to my pants the rest of the day. Running out of excuses when my coworkers ask me if everything's okay.

giphy.gif

Very high

Higher than Nate & Nick in Cabo

I hate when people post pics of Gina while I'm here at work. Not cool sticking to my pants the rest of the day. Running out of excuses when my coworkers ask me if everything's okay.

giphy.gif

xjhxc.gif

Back