Hope for Frank Mir!

GordaoPreguico

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/05/04/duane-brown-mexico-meat/

ESPN reported the NFL Players Association was able to prove to the league that Brown’s tainted test came from consuming too much meat during his trip. Receipts show that Brown ate about 10 burgers and two steaks in Mexico.
The NFL said in the memo that “consuming large quantities of meat while visiting those particular countries may resutl in a positive test for clenbuterol in violation of the Policy,” the league said.

There's not much hope so long as USADA is allowed to witch-hunt fighters and screw them over because of "trace amounts" of some worthless shit, over the counter stuff you can get at GNC, or flat-out bullshit like marijuana.

While also banning IVs for no logical reason, which literally puts fighters in MORE physical danger.

USADA is worse than steroids at this point.

There's not much hope so long as USADA is allowed to witch-hunt fighters and screw them over because of "trace amounts" of some worthless shit, over the counter stuff you can get at GNC, or flat-out bullshit like marijuana.

While also banning IVs for no logical reason, which literally puts fighters in MORE physical danger.

The USADA witch trials has a nice ring to it! Whey isolate and creatine are next

Hope? I hope Frank Mir retires. That's what I hope. Dude's been knocked out visciously too many times in his career.

What? You don't think Mir should have his career forcibly ended because he might've taken oral-turinabol for a week?

I agree. Poor Machida :(

Has it come out what Mir popped for? Clenbuterol is used to cut and lose weight. Its not a performance enhancing drug tho it's banned for sure.

What? You don't think Mir should have his career forcibly ended because he might've taken oral-turinabol for a week?
Where did you read he took Tbol?

Mirs meat was australian kangaroo not Mexican beef and steak

Where did you read he took Tbol?

He said it in his first podcast explaining the situation.

He failed the test he knew was coming on March 20th, the day of his fight. He passed a random drug test on Feb 2nd. Apparently TBol has a 6 week detection period, and they found "trace amounts" of it. So basically, he would've had to have taken it for a week if he did it. Lol.

I know right?

Machida should also have his career ended because he took DHEA and forgot to check if it was on the USADA banned list :^)

He failed the test he knew was coming on March 20th, the day of his fight. He passed a random drug test on Feb 2nd. Apparently TBol has a 6 week detection period, and they found "trace amounts" of it. So basically, he would've had to have taken it for a week if he did it. Lol.

Machida should also have his career ended because he took DHEA and forgot to check if it was on the USADA banned list :^)
Yeah Frank is too smart a guy for me to buy into bullshit like that. He's definitely too smart to flunk a fight night test. Notorious juicers have passed those.

Sucks about Machida and I'm hardly a fan. I blame Nick Curson though, that man is clearly ignorant considering his line of work.

Mir has said that he doesn't know what he ate and didn't keep records so I think it's unlikely. I think best case scenario he'll talk his way down to a 9 month suspension based on the whole situation being very unlikely having resulted from intentional use.

Tbol is awesome. Damn frank knows his shit. You only run it for 25 days the gains tend to stop there. It kicks in a lot faster than anavar or winstrol though and gives drastic results. To give you an idea of how effective it is, the 76 Summer Olympics team from Germany won 40 gold medals 11 of the 13 gold medals for woman's swimming they won. Those athletes have all sued the German government for making them dope with turinabol. It disappeared after the steroid golden age and made a resurgence in early 2000s with the addition of underground labs.

What's his excuse for why it was in his system?

agreed... more harm than good

Yeah Frank is too smart a guy for me to buy into bullshit like that. He's definitely too smart to flunk a fight night test. Notorious juicers have passed those.

Sucks about Machida and I'm hardly a fan. I blame Nick Curson though, that man is clearly ignorant considering his line of work.

What's also unfortunate is how people will say Mir and Machida's legacies are "tainted" and how they were "steroid junkies" even though if you actually know the details of both situations, that's not the case. The "guilty until proven innocent" culture that comes with stuff like USADA is fucking retarded and always has been.

Tbol is awesome. Damn frank knows his shit. You only run it for 25 days the gains tend to stop there. It kicks in a lot faster than anavar or winstrol though and gives drastic results. To give you an idea of how effective it is, the 76 Summer Olympics team from Germany won 40 gold medals 11 of the 13 gold medals for woman's swimming they won. Those athletes have all sued the German government for making them dope with turinabol. It disappeared after the steroid golden age and made a resurgence in early 2000s with the addition of underground labs.

What's his excuse for why it was in his system?

He's basically saying he didn't knowingly take anything, but also acknowledges how silly that might sound to the average person. He says he really doesn't have a good excuse.

He mentioned a bunch of potential things while reiterating "I really don't know." One of them was him eating kangaroo meat while over in Australia, which stuck more than all of the other reasons because it's hilarious.

image.png

Athletes who took Tbol and won gold for Germany

What's also unfortunate is how people will say Mir and Machida's legacies are "tainted" and how they were "steroid junkies" even though if you actually know the details of both situations, that's not the case. The "guilty until proven innocent" culture that comes with stuff like USADA is fucking retarded and always has been.

He's basically saying he didn't knowingly take anything, but also acknowledges how silly that might sound to the average person. He says he really doesn't have a good excuse.

He mentioned a bunch of potential things while reiterating "I really don't know." One of them was him eating kangaroo meat while over in Australia, which stuck more than all of the other reasons because it's hilarious.
Damn Frank. He's a really smart guy I'm sure he won't say anything he isn't advised to. I appreciate him not thinking his fans are stupid, but I think the tainted supplement thing is lame. Frank's done enough in mma. Its just s shame because he was a guy on trt and now people will doubt if he ever was clean after they banned it. This is a slick anabolic to take in sports it leaves the system a lot sooner than most and kicks in fast and hard

Damn Frank. He's a really smart guy I'm sure he won't say anything he isn't advised to. I appreciate him not thinking his fans are stupid, but I think the tainted supplement thing is lame. Frank's done enough in mma. Its just s shame because he was a guy on trt and now people will doubt if he ever was clean after they banned it. This is a slick anabolic to take in sports it leaves the system a lot sooner than most and kicks in fast and hard

An hour long, but if you ever have the time to spare, here it is : http://phoneboothfighting.com/025-frank-mir-discusses-his-failed-usada-drug-test

Back