Amir Khan dont stand a chance in mma

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
ESPECIALLY against Conor. I know their have been a few threads and news articles saying Khan fancies his chances against Conor in the octagon. Amir already has had his chin exposed on many occasions in boxing. Imo Canelo is gonna make Khan look like a punching bag in the gym when they fight , imo of course. I just can't visualizeKhaj even getting a win in his debut if he were ever to. All of this is of course just an opinion. So thoughts everybody?

:D

Great movement, I can see him catching some of these lumbering wrestle boxers, for sure.

giphy.gif

Will never happen so it is a moot point.

Garcia exposed Khan, that one colombian kid destroyed Khan. imo Khan has been ducking Kell Brook because those two should of fought long ago, but Khan in mma would be a disaster for him. Guys would wrestle fk him into oblivion and he would probably never want that to happen ever if he is smart. Khan should stick to boxing if you ask me. Conor might've lost to Nate, but Conor uppercuts Khan into the stands imo. thoughts and opinions anyone? also,

WUSSSUP SHER BRUVAS

Last edited:
MMA....i hope he gets smashed by kell brook..
It would be a huge fight here in the uk.
and even though khan't is a local lad, i love kell brook to bits, the lad is a true fighter, and amir is ducking him..
forget mma, he needs to man up in boxing..

and he has his hands full with canello..

but Conor uppercuts Khan into the stands imo. thoughts and opinions anyone?

Yea.. lol.

ESPECIALLY against Conor. I know their have been a few threads and news articles saying Khan fancies his chances against Conor in the octagon. Amir already has had his chin exposed on many occasions in boxing. Imo Canelo is gonna make Khan look like a punching bag in the gym when they fight , imo of course. I just can't visualizeKhaj even getting a win in his debut if he were ever to. All of this is of course just an opinion. So thoughts everybody?

Comparing a boxers striking to an MMA strikers is just dumb.. What would happen in this fight is Conor would win by either kicking or taking him down(conor's terrible ground game would still be miles ahead of Khan's) If Conor tried to box him he would lose.

Of course he doesn't. But his objective worked, he got you talking about him before a high profile fight which was the entire point

Khan should shut up.

He talks too damned much. Always has.

Khan have no chance saturday..

(And I don't like Canelo...)

Comparing a boxers striking to an MMA strikers is just dumb.. What would happen in this fight is Conor would win by either kicking or taking him down(conor's terrible ground game would still be miles ahead of Khan's) If Conor tried to box him he would lose.
You think? Khan could outbox and win against McGregor? What I see happening is Conor wears him down in the clinch, and with wrestling obviously. To ultimately wear down Khan than KO him on the feet. Istill feel on the feet Conor ccould KO Khan. Khan's chin is made of glass bruv

You think? Khan could outbox and win against McGregor? What I see happening is Conor wears him down in the clinch, and with wrestling obviously. To ultimately wear down Khan than KO him on the feet. Istill feel on the feet Conor ccould KO Khan. Khan's chin is made of glass bruv

Boxing only Conor wouldn't stand a fucking chance.
Obviously Conor's gonna win if it's MMA.

What's Conor going to beat him with? His ground game? lmfao

khan took maidana's punches. he can take Conor's weak ass mma shit.

khan has been proven to have heart. Conor has been shown to fold when the going gets tough

Back