My Ufc 12 fold

Optimus15

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
image.png image.png image.png Put £5 on 12 fights in the coming weeks. What you guys reckon?.

What are the combined odds and winnings if they all come through?

What are the combined odds and winnings if they all come through?

205-1 are the odds. Winnings are £1030. I know it very unlikely i'll win but its just a little fun to see how many i get.

I don't like Chris in the rematch,
Still a little affraid of Belfort.

But I agree with your pick overall

I like most of your picks.. but a few you need to change. Don't pick Weidman, Don't pick Shogun. the other picks I agree and they will win you money. but change the 2 I mentioned.

Picking Weidman is ballsy and who knows? It might pay off
He seems like those Frankie Edgar kinda guys who learn from a loss and come back better than before
(Or is it the New York accent lol)

Man, tough call. I would agree with all your picks, but it's a toss up most of em. Good luck!

respect for betting on Shogun, I'm always scared when he fights now.

That's about what your average person would spend on lunch in one day. So its not a foolish bet money wise.I don't like your chances. But if you win good for you. Then you'll probably kick yourself for not betting more.

I'm the dumbass? If i lose, i lose £5. So we don't really have to see how much i lose do we?.

Look at me, my name is Optimus15 and I bet low low sums of money and post it for attention. Waste of 5 euro's or whatever the fuck you bet

Look at me, my name is Optimus15 and I bet low low sums of money and post it for attention. Waste of 5 euro's or whatever the fuck you bet

To be honest mate it was a spare £5 i had lying around since i'm not seeing your mom this weekend.

To be honest mate it was a spare £5 i had lying around since i'm not seeing your mom this weekend.

Oww, good one, Optimus15. You suck, your bet sucks, your stupid ass thread sucks..... but nothing sucks harder than your mom. She's like a dirt devil on crack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back