[VIDEO] Joanna Jedrzejczyk preparing for Claudia Gadelha

I hope Claudia wins, I liked Joanna at first, but the constant awkward trash talk and bullying made me a hater.
She is still a great fighter though.

I hope Claudia wins, I liked Joanna at first, but the constant awkward trash talk and bullying made me a hater.
She is still a great fighter though.

and i hope santa brings me a new Ferrari, my hope is more realistic then yours.

That gnp and elbow work is vicious

So far on this seasons TUF, Joanna hasn't come off that good. Probably editing.

made me a hater.

starwars5_clip18.jpg

So far on this seasons TUF, Joanna hasn't come off that good. Probably editing.

I think its just the situation itself is awkward. They would never choose to spend so much tiem around each other,and there is pressure to engage,for ratings. Normally theyd say their peace,and then fight,but it just goes on and on. Its not a natural situation.

Her Thai boxing is fucking flawless. She would beat my ass with ease

I think its just the situation itself is awkward. They would never choose to spend so much tiem around each other,and there is pressure to engage,for ratings. Normally theyd say their peace,and then fight,but it just goes on and on. Its not a natural situation.
And to make it a bit more unnatural, they are trashing eachother in their second language. English.

And to make it a bit more unnatural, they are trashing eachother in their second language. English.
thats a good point too. I havent been watching,other than some clips,even though i like both women. I will def watch the fight though.

Like Conor Mcgregor is a pretty good trash talker,and Uriah isnt bad at it,but when they were forced to stand near each other and trade insuilts,it was mostly cringe worthy,cos they had to do it every episode for what seemed like 5 mins straight,and they werent even going to fight. its very silly.

Those upward spinning elbows were pretty cool.

115lb women beating up other 115lb women. Neat.

7M4aq.gif

Back