Ariel not attending overseas events any longer?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He mentioned he wouldn't be in Rotterdam nor at UFC 198 which is in Brazil in a massive stadium.

He wasn't in Australia either (March 20) while he did attend UFC 193 in (guess?) Australia! And surprise surprise... he also didn't show up in Zagreb, Croatia.

Is he not interested in going since the split with FOX or are there other reasons?

As a Fox employee I assume he didn't have to worry about all of the travel expenses as they booked all of that, maybe that's why he is sticking to covering events in the US.

Or maybe he's just burnt out from traveling around the world, who knows?

He only ever went to the big ones anyway.

Yeah, he's being in Brazil already. The Rotterdam card being the first one in Holland you might expect him to go over for, but he has kids now which might determine what events overseas he would travel for.

Seems like his press credentials are still there, anyway.

He only ever went to the big ones anyway.
He attended UFC 190 and 193 but skips UFC Brisbane and UFC Zagreb while he did go to UFC London: Bisping vs Silva.

Maybe it's just me but I'll keep a close eye on this you can bet your ass!

In this week´s MMA hour he stated that he really enjoys going at events overseas and im pretty sure that MMAfighting covers for his travelling expenses ... so im not sure

He will be at UFC 198, its a big event.

Dana would put a hit out on him during his travels. He's obviously a wise man.

He attended UFC 190 and 193 but skips UFC Brisbane and UFC Zagreb while he did go to UFC London: Bisping vs Silva.

Maybe it's just me but I'll keep a close eye on this you can bet your ass!

Thanks man. I've been getting worried too. MMA has come so far and now this....

Maybe Nosestradamus has some insight on Ariel's future travel plans? I'll check with him and get back to you, TS.

ariel? overseas??

Ariel-the-little-mermaid-348680_1024_768.jpg

Back