Duffy vs McGregor rematch?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They're both in the UFC and McGregor must be obsessed with this rematch for years now as he was forced to tap in their first fight.

So after McGregor goes 0-2 against Nate and is not able to make 145 will he be back at where he belongs, against the averages Joe's like Joe Duffy?

Joe Duffy vs Nate Diaz for the "We beat Conor" Championship

Joe Duffy's is good with his boxing and has a good array of submission's but his grappling game has some work needed before he cracks the top ten.

This is the matchup real MMA fans want to see

the nate rematch will never happen, and if edgar beats aldo, then MCG will "not be able" to cut to 155 anymore

soooooooo

we need a winable fight for conor...

hopr the fight does not go to the ground....

Joe Duffy's is good with his boxing and has a good array of submission's but his grappling game has some work needed before he cracks the top ten.
so MCG is a top 10 at LW?????????????????????????????

is he better than Michael Johnson?????? At least johnson lost a decision against full camp nate in a competitive match

sorry pal, the dream is gone

Joe duffy doesn't really deserve to face conor. He hasn't beaten any good guys in the ufc yet. His biggest claim to fame is he beat conor years ago (I believe he can beat conor again) and I don't think that's good enough.

Joe duffy doesn't really deserve to face conor. He hasn't beaten any good guys in the ufc yet. His biggest claim to fame is he beat conor years ago (I believe he can beat conor again) and I don't think that's good enough.

Yeah but can Conor beat anyone "good" at LW?...I think it's really doubtful

Would be a great fight if they came to Ireland again.

As machregor himself say, losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning... That's why he's so obsessed with nate.

Other way around...Connie needs to earn a rematch.

Conor Lose Vs Nate again
+
Bj Penn Win Vs Siver
=

BJ Vs Conner

i agree...hes def no joke tho..hes a tough guy.

Conor's first fight at 155 will be determined by how much he really pissed off Lorenzo. If Lorenzo wants to teach Conor a lesson he will feed him to Khabib and say "Welcome to LW you ungrateful prick".

200w.gif

Back