Deleted...

Wasteland in 3-2....

Yeah you should probably stop making threads for a while TS

Well OK, but a prodigy like you really ought to be teaching people how to do it in the striking and grappling forums, not the wasteland....

I'm a redbelt in Sherdog, I would fuck you up in the streets.

You were probably trained by Edmond and Ido Portal as well right?

Careful, guys... he's a black belt in a bunch of shit. In his mom's basement.

Will your ancient ways and perfected katas help in this situation?

ReFspj.gif

I think Arlovski will beat Overeem if he can manage to flow with the rivers and trees and whatnot.

Careful, guys... he's a black belt in a bunch of shit. In his mom's basement.

I was about to insert my own basement related insult but you beat me to it.

First of all, I'm a BB in TKD, Karate, Kung Fu and Aikido. So when random clowns post about what works in street fights it makes me laugh. Ha Ha! Because they don't understand the ancient ways. Flowing with the rivers and trees and whatnot. So please Sherdog members - before you post just ask yourself "Have I REALLY perfected my Katas".

You go to the Hot Place for lying TS !

First of all, I'm a BB in TKD, Karate, Kung Fu and Aikido. So when random clowns post about what works in street fights it makes me laugh. Ha Ha! Because they don't understand the ancient ways. Flowing with the rivers and trees and whatnot. So please Sherdog members - before you post just ask yourself "Have I REALLY perfected my Katas".
You're a white belt in trolling. A black belt in lying.

Bullshit_846de1_374563.gif

Back