Woodley: "I don't want to fight my teammate."

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is it safe to say he ducked Lombard? He has no issue fighting Lawler, another one of his teammates, but back then he wouldn't fight Lombard for that very reason.

In his last 4, Woodley beat Condit by freak injury, choked against Rory, KOd K1 Kim(we all know ADCC Kim would've smothered him), and looked horrible squeaking by Gastelum. On top of that, Woodley finally earned his title shot by Hendricks pulled out of their scheduled fight. Really?

Lawler wins easily.

They might have a closer relationship than him and lawler, plus lawlers the champ, every fighter wants to fight the champ.

He ducked the shit out of Hector. Most blatant case of duckery maybe ever, lol.

I think this fight is for lawlers already illustrious highlight reel

They might have a closer relationship than him and lawler, plus lawlers the champ, every fighter wants to fight the champ.

According to Hector, they couldn't care less for each other. Woodley is all like "we were bros before blows" with Lawler.

Cormier could've been HW champ but elected to change weight classes rather than fight his teammate for the title.

He don't want to fight his teammates, but his teammates for sure want to fight him.

Didn't he say he would only fight his teammates if it's for a championship?

Not sure if Woodley and Lawler would fight in a non title bout. If Hector would hold the belt right now im sure Tyron would fight him.

That said, it was a clear duck. Hector was coming with fighting words too.

Hector had no problems fighting him, i hope they'll fight one day

So because all TS has mentioned Lawler will have an easy win, makes sense.

He said if it's for a belt, he'd fight a teammate.

ducks-as-pets.jpg

This Lombard ?
f59d74e84e2f6c1a8cc8dbc41be5ef68.gif
Woodley would school him lol.
He ducked him before that, mang. Also, who knows if Woodley would have recovered like Magny did after the fury Hector unleashed on him in the first.

I think not.

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

He ducked him before that, mang. Also, who knows if Woodley would have recovered like Magny did after the fury Hector unleashed on him in the first.

I think not.

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif
He didnt duck him lol. He just didnt want to fight a teammate. Just because he got ko 1 time that means he wouldn't recover lol ? Lombard without roids would get demolished. Woodley wouldn't even be in that position he would destroy Lombard bro come on. That crazy logic just because a man been ko in a fight he would get ko'd by everyone lol. Robbie Lawler, RDA, and Luke Rockhold have all been ko does that mean they can't recover from a shot ?

He didnt duck him lol. He just didnt want to fight a roommate.

Just because he got ko 1 time that means he wouldn't recover lol ? Lombard without roids would get demolished. Woodley wouldn't even be in that position he would destroy Lombard bro come on.

That crazy logic just because a man been ko in a fight he would get ko'd by everyone lol.
I'll assume you meant teammates. Tyron said they were really close training partners then Hector said they barely trained together, lol. Might have even said only a few times.

Why would Lombard get demolished? He looked the exact same & is still powerful as fuck... You watched the rest of the Magny fight right...? He even dropped his ass in the second round too...

Yeah, I know it doesn't mean that & that's not what i'm saying. But Lombard isn't some weak puncher now like you're making it seem. Lombard could easily do what Marquardt did to him.

I'll assume you meant teammates. Tyron said they were really close training partners then Hector said they barely trained together, lol. Might have even said only a few times.

Why would Lombard get demolished? He looked the exact same & is still powerful as fuck... You watched the rest of the Magny fight right...? He even dropped his ass in the second round too...

Yeah, I know it doesn't mean that & that's not what i'm saying. But Lombard isn't some weak puncher now like you're making it seem.
Why because Woodley is 100 times the wrestler that Neil is, he would take Lombard down and smash him to pieces lol. Yes i ment team mates it's 6 in the morning here tired ass fuck lol. Bro Woodley would destroy Lombard he's gassy as shit. Woodley has heavy hands himself and amazing wrestling. He would just take Lombard down and Gnp him to death. Lombard was like a turtle on his back against Neil, imagine Woodley on top of him lol. Nah that was a long time ago Woodley has improved alot since that Nate Marquardt fight lol.

Why because Woodley is 100 times the wrestler that Neil is, he would take Lombard down and smash him to pieces lol.

Yes i ment team mates it's 6 in the morning here tired ass fuck lol. Bro Woodley would destroy Lombard he's gassy as shit. Woodley would school him.
Like he did to Kelvin? :p
& Lombard was only taken down after he gassed from almost finishing Neil so... & if you want to get MMAthy, Shields couldn't take Hector down(lost) but he beat Woodley... I just think you're writing Hector off very unnecessarily.

But who cares, dude is going back to MW anyways to knock out those guys instead... :p

Back