How would Sherdog be if Conor got a fluke KO over DIAZ in the 1st fight?

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like Aldo's win, fluke.

Would Sherdog be bearable? Would the Conor army still think he'd ktfo Lawler and give Rockhold a run for his money?

2ns1gt0_jpg.gif

Another day, another pointless McTapper thread.

Last edited:
Like Aldo's win? Aldos win vs Cub Swanson? Idiots love to idiot.

721 memebers of Sherdog would suffer a mental breakdown and/or take their own lives and Meisha Tate would be so salty she'd wind up being arrested for domestic voilence against Mr Tate and José would get all salty about his record ktfo and Frankie would whine again because this time his title fight wasn't handed to him after a run of defeats and this time he had to earn it. RDA would come out and say Conor couldn't beat me, despite the fact even Clay Guida tooled him at one point.

He's had too many KO's for any KO to be a fluke at this point. The Aldo KO eliminates any fluke argument. Don't see it happening though.

Like Aldo's win? Aldos win vs Cub Swanson? Idiots love to idiot.

TBH I have always wanted to see a rematch for that (Aldo/Cub). I stand by the opinion that any fight that ends so suddenly doesn't always showcase how they really stack up "skill-wise". I guess that's also why I appreciate fighters like GSP and MM, as they dominate their opponents (usually) with no doubt as to who is better.

Back